vishnupreetha
Dear Jay,
I appreciate your effort & time, you are supposed to "the most appreciated person" in CiteHr for your contributions for training........... You will be remembered whenever we use the materials.......
Cheer up!!!
Keep posting!!!
Regards,
Preetha

From India, Bangalore
prasit
Dear sir,
Thanks for the best file that you posted in this topic, Do you have any video relate with the training course Adapting to change or Change management? Thanks in advance for your kindly advice.
BR,
Ex

rajiv joseph
Dear Sir,
The materials are simply superb.It wld be g8 if u can help us wit MTI Materials and give us the contacts of MTI Practioners if you know in Chennai. We are in need of a MTI Trainer in Chennai.
Thanks,
Rajiv

From India, Madras
kirti mutreja
hi.jayaraman .b
thank u for posting and sharing this knowledgeable stuff on the westite .it was indeed of great help to me
u did mention that u have loads of videos which is of utmost help in voice and accent training,since i am quite new to this profession i need your assistance to understand as in from where can we download this important material. i need a headstart.all i am equipped with at this point in time is passion and a drive to achieve excellence
regards
kirti mutreja

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.