No Tags Found!

rajeshy05
Hi JayaramanB,
Amazing contribution......
I am desparately looking forward to these kind of presentations , which could be used to improve the spoken english..
Please keep them posted, so that a new person could get the complete set of course for the spoken english.
Thanks a ton,
Rupesh

smita gupta
Dear Jayaraman
The material which you attached are always very helpful. Even not for any training but atleast for the development of oneself. It is really very kind of you to share such good material with all of us at at this website. Otherwise mostly people want to keep good things for themselves onle. I really appreciate your effort. Thanks You
Dr.Smita Gupta

From India, Delhi
vanijk
Hi Buddy,
I found your postings very informative.But I am not able to dowload the same.Pls forward the same to my personal Email Id if you dont mind.Iw ould futher appreciate if you can forward me some ppt on personal growth and interpersonal effectiveness.
Cheers:-P

From India
NeenaKDas

Hi Jayaraman, Thanks for all the good material. Just out of criosity, when you say certified trainer, Who does these certifications. I would like to get a certification myself. Regards, Neena
From India, Delhi
bhumika.sharma88

Thanks sir........
it was great help for me............
m just a student who is facinated by this voice and accent training profession,,,,, whatever i have learnt till yet,, learnt on my own.........
after looking in your matter i find that there is lot more to learn so i would request you, that you do spread your knowledge like this.....

From India, Delhi
birajsharma

Hi Mr Jayraman....
Thanks a lot for posting your materials for us.We really appreciate your efforts and are eagerly waiting for your other posts,i believe they will be as helpful as the above one....
Thanks a tonne
Biraj

From India, Calcutta
gopalak3173
Hi Mr. Jayaraman,
It was nice to see your posting with so much of information. We are into Corporate training. May be we can get associated. As well I am very much interested to become a trainer can you help.
If so pls mail across to
Thanks and regards,
Gopal

Beng
Hello Jayaraman,

Great JoB!

Do u have a ready material ( hardcopy/A/V etc..)? Can u please let me know how can I avail of that?

) English language training (teaching spoken English)
2) Video (Australian Accent)

3) Audio (Listening skill US & UK Accent)
4) Customer Service Video and trainin

Thanks!
Beng
Dubai UAE:)

From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
ananthveluturi
Dear Mr. Jayaraman,
Good Evening,
I have been reading your experiences since quite some time and they have been a great help in my training sessions. I should thank you for helping me with your frequent posts. Also, thank you very much for the audios that have been posted in this which are very much helpful.
Would be a great help you could share few of your audio/video tapes on Effective Communication Skills, Written Communication Skills and few other soft skill areas.
My email is [IMG]https://www.citehr.com/misc.php?do=email_dev&email=cmFnaHVyYW1hbmFudGhAZ2 1haWwuY29t[/IMG] , [IMG]https://www.citehr.com/misc.php?do=email_dev&email=YW5hbnRoLnJhZ2h1bmF0aE Bwcml0aHZpc29sdXRpb25zLmNvbQ==[/IMG]
Also would be glad to receive your contact number as I would need your guidance in few areas.
Regards,
Ananth.

From India, Hyderabad
Ramakrishna Tanikella

Good evening Jayaraman
Thank you very much for posting such a good material, which will be useful to everyone.
WISH YOU A HUGE SUCCESS IN YOUR FIELD
Ramakrishna Tanikella
Director - Trainer - Psychologist
Institute of Positive Management Solutions
Email :

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.