priyaranganathan

Hi Everyone, Could you all give me time until 15th of June so that i could update you with more information and could get feedback from you all. Regards, Priya
From India, Madras
mrinmayee
Hi Priya,
I agree that every member had give valuable suggestion.
I just want to add one point that you should hire new staff not necessary very bulk recruitment but few management team so that they can handle the project efficiently when you incress the size of your organisation...
Congragulations & Wish U Lots Of Luck for ur new project....
Regards,
Mrinmayee

From India, Mumbai
mrinmayee
Hi Priya, If you have any opening in HR in your team do consider my resume. Regards, Mrinmayee
From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Mrin B New.doc (59.5 KB, 7 views)

dev_job
Priya,
Understand in IT and BPO the similarity is , the success of the unit depends on the quality and quantity of people available. Other then this , they different. The kind of people you have to manage in IT and BPO are different.
The best way to do this is the culture should be developed by the present management , within the frame works of your value system, mission and vision you should bring in VP level candidate reporting to your managment , till the time this new person sinks into your system. Then you should hand over entire operations to the VP.

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.