askayde
You are a great thinker. I appreciate your great effort to save environment. Please continue caring the mother earth and help people with your intelligence. KEEP IT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
From India, Mumbai
cnagasekhar

Dear All,

Please find below after some corrections which were found during entering data and hope you understand

Also you can change password as per your requirement and procedure as follows

Open file with old password (in this case Naga )

go to menu, file and click "save as"

Go to "tools"

enter 'general option"

Now you can change password you would like to change

Rename the file and save

Some people are facing problem in using password and file open if you use Naga which is case sensitive

When you use password it will ask two time (second time asks for write access and if you don't use password again then it will be read only file)

You can download again and use password in case you face problem

Heree I am attaching two files and you can use required file

Thank you all for your compliments and appreciate if you can share this electronic diary with as many as possible

please advise me for any mistakes if you find so that same can be corrected/refined immediately

With Best Regards

Naga

From Nigeria
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls Electronic_Diary 2013 Rev.xls (1.94 MB, 147 views)
File Type: xls Electronic_Diary 2013 Rev1.xls (1.94 MB, 115 views)

cnagasekhar

Dear All,
As requested by some friends to make provision for extra cells under expenses heading, I included another 9 cells and hope those who are interested to use it will be useful. Remaining all same in this file
Appreciate your feedback and please advise for any changes you need
I am very much excited and felt very happy after receiving phone calls with appreciation .
Your compliments makes me to think about more innovative works
Thank you and best regards
Nagasekhar
Saudi Arabia

From Nigeria
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls Electronic_Diary 2013 modified on 12012013 PW.xls (2.14 MB, 153 views)

Buy2buy

hi everyone,
I just wanted to thank all of u for helping spread and share knowledge. I have just finished my Civil Engineering degree and now working in KSA. I found the information here very useful and informative. It is helping me alot even in the Engineering field (organise, calculate and correspond). So thank you all and please keep the postings coming :)
Thanks

From Saudi Arabia, Jeddah
matnix

Dear Nagasekhar, Thanks for your electronic diary. Started using it and it is very helpful. Thanks again for your valuable time on this innovation. Nixon
From India, Madras
Francis Kiweewa
Hi Nagasekhar,
I have just browsed the e-diary that you designed and so kindly shared with all of us, and my what a great piece of work. Thank you for devoting a lot of time and brains in this tool. I want to make a simple suggest that you come up with a guide to users to increase on the uptake of the tool.
Kind regards
Francis Kiweewa

From Uganda, Kampala
nilokalyankar
Thank You Nagesh ji for sharing this very useful diary with us.
as i seen you r a very old member with HR, and i m just a new member in your team, i hope i will get more ideas and technique from experts like you, thanks again

From India, Mumbai
vi2so
Hi Can you kindly share the password for opening the excel file..
From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.