deepayadav
hi
u can celebrate all the employees birthday which fall in the same month in the bignning of the month
u can order a big cake instead of lot of small and can giv them the birthday cards.
the top management should b also in the party.so that the employee can feel their in the organisation
this wil b a cost effectiv manner in which u can celebrate your all employees birthday
deepa yadav

From India, Lucknow
ANTONY_XAVIER

Hi
I totally agree with Buland. Whatever do you need, do it religiously and need to update your data every day some of the areas where we need to check is
If you are sending a mailer on B'day for the day check if the person is in the system or resigned.
Confirm the DOB with the employee in the beginning itself.
If you are celebrating it every day or once a week or once a month do remember to include all the names of the B'day babies, if you miss even one name it completely spoils the mood of the employees.
If you are celebrating the B'day depends on daily or weekly or monthly do it religiously everytime don't skip a day or week or month.
Regards

From India, Madras
suhritaguin

thanks for all your suggestions. What I have decided with my boss is that we will be celebrating the b'days of all employees on 1 day and wil get a big cake and some snacks. But apart from this we will give them cards on their respective b'day dates. Thanks once again for the suggestions.
From India, Pune
rengarajan
select a convenient day in a month for every month and name it as a day for celebrating B'day for the month.display the names of Birthday's of all employees in that month in the notice board.
Celebration can be as simple as just a greeting card , or providing a sweet in the canteen along with lunch , or presenting small sweet packet to the employee when he returns home .By this the welfare activity of the company is taken to family as well creating more employee morale .

From India, Madras
neharaizada
Hi,
Rather you can celebrate weekly i.e. all the employees whose b'day fall in that week his b'day is celebrate on weekend.... Or we can manage 2 or 3 employees on any day nearest to their days.

From India, Calcutta
salvinilesh
Hi Sakshi,
Thats a really good wayof celebrating birthdays in office ......I like the particularly the sharing part of that star sign with all other collegues......Keep it up .....
Probably I would start the same here along with regular course of action for celebration of BD.......
Regards,
Niel....

From India
evening
Hi dear
The best measure for celebrating employee birthdays is u can send them a birthday greeting signed by the HR Mgr & on the last day of the month,arrange a big cake and invite all the employees born on that month and ask them to cut the cake together.This helps in team building.
Regards
Sandhya

From India, Delhi
Rupika_4983
hi,
what u can do is on the birthday date u can give a card duly wished by all employees and a bouque.. :-P
then at the last working day of the month u can go for a collective cake cutting of all those employees having their birthdays in November with some snacks for others also....

From India, Chandigarh
Ms Arora
you can send an e card to everyone on the day of their bday and can celebrate everones bday with cake end of nov
From India, Bangalore
disha nagpal
hi
bday celebration is gud medium to motivate the employees.it is nt necessary to spend lots of money on them.just one recognition is sufficient..the employees want they must having a place in the office..just ordered one cake n celebrate their bday....ok
:)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.