No Tags Found!

valli.talagapu@gmail.com
Dear Swati
You are in good books now.. You have to be innovative.. Moving into General HR is not a easy task...Analyse the things and take corrective measures....Dont often jump your job..Take it as a challenge and execute..
All the best
Regards
Valli

From India, Bangalore
Udayarkumar
Hai Swati,
Here are some tasks where you can perform to meet your organization requirement as Generalist...
Recruitments, Manpower Records, Compensation & Benefits, Induction
Exit Process, Full and final settlement, Budgeting and Manpower planning, Talent Management, Retention strategies, Self Appraisal, Pointing the KRA , Policy updation,Surveys
Hope this will helpful to HR Smart.. :cool:
WR
Udai
(0)9994409616

From India, Madras
iqbal_siddiqui
Respected all seniors.
I am working an electronic company at lucknow as a Sr. Executive HR. I foud my self weak in english and also find some time lack of communiction skill with my superior only.
so plz help me how to improve it and how I maintain my confidence level.
Regards
Shekhar Srivastava
Sr. Executive HR
FUSION ELECTRONICS PVT. LTD.

From India, Lucknow
cassy.vernum

Swati... I must say that u a very lucky.... lucky to have been able to get a generalist profile after being only in recruitment... Don't let the frustration get to u.. hang in there and show ur metal... there are a lot of people who would like to be in ur position...
Cassy

From India, Bangalore
neha_rsharma
hi I gues u r lucky that u got chance to work in Hr genralist profile give extra time to ur work i am sure u will learn it ,exp matters . dont leave the job please . :razz:
From India
archana_vidhate

Dear Swati ,
Dont try to change ur job until & unless you have another job is hand.
and see recruitment is also part of HR and slowly ur profile will turn into in Gen.Profile as per interest area and performance .
its a really challenge for you .
ALL THE BEST
regards,
Archana

From India, Mumbai
Dimple Guduru
You need to be thankful to your company to give you a chance to explore in HR field.
HR management is a vast subject. To learn and to be successful you need to go in depth of the subject. And now its the right time for you to learn and grow in this field.
Do well and excel
All the Best:)
Dimple

From Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
Rajkumar vishnoi

Today or Tomorrow you will have to be professional HR than why not Today. Nobody comes in this world with advance knowledge it has to be acquired.
I think you should not run as a coward from there.
Regards
Rajkumar

From India, Madras
atahirswiss

I can understand your problem but u have to first understand what do you mean by generalization.
as far as i can understand u r handling multiple responsibilities.
This is actually great, I would strongly suggest you to stick to the company and learn and implement some new ideas, This company seems to be a proprietership company. I would say this is a good opportunity for you to upgrade urselves by putting in some thought in it to do something new, ask people around there. Its no harm. Speak to your MD thats difficult but pays in case you r reporting to him.
Hope this helps, I was in a similar kind of a situation earlier.
I understand that.
U have to think of career than a job that will make sense
Good Luck
Tahir

From India, Madras
atahirswiss

Hi Shekhar Srivastava,
First and foremost thing,
Dont think that you are weak in something think the other way that you are improving it with practise.
English is a very very easy language and funny too. Funny because the more funnier it is the more easier it becomes.
You should start thinking in English even when you want to eat think that you're going to eat, dont think in regional language and reply in english thats the worst practise.
My friend start cracking jokes in english keep your tongue relaxed which will enable easier flow of words.
and dont worry
Good luck

Mail me back with a lot of bad words if it doesn't work, but mail me back in english. :D:grin:
Tahir

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.