View Poll Results: Do you also want to meet all citehr Members together??
YES 582 94.33%
NO 35 5.67%
Voters: 617. You may not vote on this poll

tiwari.shila
it’s really nice thaugh. I am totally agree with (Cite Contribution). As a first step we have to arrenge it state wise after we can go further. Regards, Shila
From India, Ahmadabad
arockiahr
Dear Friends This is selvi from chennai. I do arrangement to meet all Cite Hr family members. But i need some people to help in this regards to plan & co ordinate..
From India, Madras
Sivesh_chauhan

Dear All,
We can meet Chapter wise. Like Delhi chapter n the other towns... Human Capital Magazine have it in the same way... I was a member of it in my last organization and we use to Meet once a year to discuss things on bigger platform... There the organizers use to conduct seminars also... My only concern is that some ppl will like to make it commercials for vested interest....
Regards
Kumar Sivesh

From India, New Delhi
Sridhar N

Meeting everyone for what,,, purpose... If sharing of thoughts and professional ideas it can be done through the HR Forum Online as we have been doing presently. But can anyone tell me what is that going to achieved in meeting members directly.. All members are scattered in different parts of the country /world. Most of us would not be familiar with each other in person. It will take time to get familar and share thoughts and ideas and the day will be over very soon. We are not planning to have a three day seminar right???
From India, Madras
nmstnazar
you have raised a nice question to assemble all Cite HR professional in a platform. But every member has their own individual & personal responsibility for their live. So it is little bit difficult to gather. As per my opinion, easiest way to meet & share ideas is Cite HR Platform & members e-mail addresses & telephone nos.
Nazar

From India, Delhi
shivpandey

It is very good for all of us, but if we organize state or region wise meeting , its more valuable and easy for us. pls have we together regards, Shiv
From India, New Delhi
ManMohan Yadav

Dear All
Have a Nice day.
Yes, It can be possible... But first of all city than state and than National Leval. But for this we should provide our true ID/loction on site.
And why we are not available on Mobile for solving our day by day problems?
Regards,
M.M. Yadav

From India, New Delhi
sbjohnabu01
dear all, i agree with you ......in my point of view there is sme tough task we would try to meet earlier or let decide the city wise members should be ON process is"t acceptable with regards abu
From India, Madras
bankim1960

Dear Kalyani
It is very good thought, but same time lets start to meet city wise first. If members are looking out to meet I can offer my office space in Ghatkopar (W) Mumbai on every Saturday after 3.30 where we can meet each other and share knowledge , Ideas which will be benefit to each of us.
You can contact me on 9821014796

From India, Mumbai
Subiah.G
Dear Senior Moderators and Administrators of Citehr
This is the good idea to meet all in one time. The lectures from the seniors and super moderators will give us more knowledge. Suitable places for the meeting in the south are Chennai, Bangalore, Coimbatore and Hydrabad. This will enable the juniors and the freshers to get good experience and clear their doubts at one place. For the meeting you can fix fees for the participants.
Best Regards
G. Subiah

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.