No Tags Found!

riyazcomm
Hi All,
I'm very passionate about opening a placement and consultancy in Chennai
So I need help from all the great achiever to contribute their ideas and tips how to go about getting clients/tie ups/agreement/candidates/what all legalities to be completed how to form the placement consultancy, whom do I hire, their salary what all should I know and from where I can get more information. If someone has related document format please send on my mail .

From India, Madras
rajas_thakurdesai
I read all the above posts thanks for sharing so much guys! Even i am one of them who wishes to start a recruitment consultancy firm. I would be greatfull if anyone could share detailed info on this. I am primarily concerned about the legalities involved as in do i need to register? Wht r the other formalities involved? Can any1 provide some sort of formats as to how should the company profile be prepared? & drafts of contracts with the companies etc..
wth rgds,
Rajas.
**Knowledge increases when Shared**

From India, Mumbai
t.a007
I m Located at mumbai and i want start HR consultancy,
i have question regarding
1)how can get tie up with HR of the company(Exmple:what r u document requreid)
2)can u name some of the HR FRANCHISE in mumbai
3)What r the Legal documention required for consultancy if i m working from home

From India, Thana
graphicguru
Hi all,
I am new hear, I am Multimedia Profession looking to start my own venture, i want to know about IT & Non-IT recuritment and BPO service with HR solutions. so where can i find the details.
Is this is the write place to post my comment if not sorry plz locate it to the related thread.

From India, Hyderabad
hrfunctions@gmail.com

Hi,
To brief you on this, We have Timesjobs portal with 4 login license. Presently we are using only two logins and other two are not in use. We have decided to lease this login on the sharing basis where one can hire the login per month basis.
Per month cost would be Rs.5000 / - for each login license which include National wide database access and unlimited job posting facilities. Payment should be made in advance to use the service.
Payment shall be payable only in DD.
* Terms and conditions applied.

Interested people can write a mail to

We look forward to hear you on your interest.
Warm regards
Shalini

From India, Bangalore
vizagrecruits

U need to prepare a business plan that includes your vision,mission,marketing strategies . Once this is done,it becomes a guide for you to progress further
From India, Mumbai
anoop.jacky

First of all, congrats and my wishes...

Dear,

We just started an HR Consultancy ....after facing lot of strugles....

Pls find my suggetions for the following issues.

1. The legal formalities to register the company.

First of all, u can consult with a charted accountant for and ask all the things, but before that u hav to fix, whtr u want a PVT ltd Company , Partnership or a sloe propiter ship. If its a private limited company in the intial stage, u must follow all the satutary complains also.

2. How to make the company's profile.

Rgrding Company profile , u can inculde ur Inroduction, I mean HR consultancies scope, viz How can ur company serve etc.
then ur mission, vision, values if any
then about your team,
then how u differ from other consultancies,
ur seach and recruitment processs
ur charges
Contact adress,
etc..

3. Develop Client relationship.
Its an important factor in this scenario, bcz its easy to get a client, but its so hard to retain them.
First of all ur fast response for there requirement.
Try to send (through email) some valuble inputs like motivtional slides, HR news letters, other inputs on a day/week basis.
Arrange some quarter meetings iwith HR ppls . ( no need in the inital stage, if u r not starting it in a big way)
If u hav a web site, ask them to register ther .
etc............

4. Data base of the candidates.

1. Ads
2. Website.
3. Portal (naukri,monster) other sites
4. Mass emailing
5. Tele calling.
6. References.
7. Social Communities like orkut, face book etc.
8. College placement cells
etc.

Dear,,,above all/........... it depends on how u work on that.
All the best for ur new start up.

And pls answer to the following Qs.
1. Wat type of firm u r lokking for?
like Sole Propitership..partner ship...Ltd Cmpny

3. Resources u hav.
4. IT , NON IT or Both?

Pls feel free to contact for any issues.
I will help u to the best of my knowledge.

pls mail to [IMG]https://www.citehr.com/misc.php?do=email_dev&email=YW5vb3AuamFja3lAZ21haW wuY29t[/IMG]

visit our site www.gallophr.com and send ur feed back........pls

From India, Mumbai
mintymathur
hi harjeet singh
can you please help me in how the data managing is done in a placement consultancy
I am venturing into a new venture of placement consultancy .I am taking the oportunity of this low in business to set up a placement consultancy and kick start it when the grass is greener on the business front.
u could mail me at

From India, Ahmadabad
pmcjobs1
Dear Sir,
I have 6 years experince in industrail marketing as well as manpower recruite, Kindly give me formalities of open a manpower consultancy, How to register if any
Thanks & regards
Pmcjobs12gmail.com

From India, Pune
pmcjobs1
Dear Sir,
I have 6 years experince in industrail marketing as well as manpower recruite, Kindly give me formalities of open a manpower consultancy, How to register if any
Thanks & regards

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.