No Tags Found!

akshaibarsingh
Please wait it will be done within 72 hours, otherwise you amount will be return in you Account. for clarification please call me. 9716971688
From India, Delhi
vikramtrivedi007

Hi,
In above situation, amount paid acknowledgement received , you have to go online challan double verification put challan number and you will get the acknowledgment,
Vikram Trivedi
Labour Law Counsultant

From India, Mumbai
jhamukesh123
Dear Sir,
I have made an esic payment against my organization. unfortunately after payment, the page got freeze and after long time not solved & no challan generated. unfortunately I didnt note the challan number as every time I pay, no problem arises, but today problem occurred. Kindly suggest me what to do? ESIC CODE:-69000555140000999

From India, Delhi
s.sunilrajput

go regional office and tell them about the problem. Your problem will solve immediate and challan will generate .
From India, Faridabad
sunilrawat1977
Go to esic home page.....ESIC: Portal Application bottom left you can see PAY e-challan......enter Employer Code & Captcha code.....you will see links to those challans that were generated by you but somehow couldn't made the online payment at that time (mainly due to internet/bank portal connectivity problem).....click the links & deposit the challans. But its really a nonsense on part of esic/wipro that they didn't provided this option after the employer login using his id & pwd....WTF man...total waste of time for employers....really sucked me today....bullshit
From India, Delhi
teja-m

please use the below video link to resolve the issue
https://youtu.be/-AO5unPo0Rw

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.