No Tags Found!

sunita lokur
I am trainee in HR to company in pune. Just got information from web about this site and registered with it. Can anybody please tell me or guide me about the History of HR. What book i have to refere for this??
Thanking you,
Sunita

From India, Pune
shijit

Please visit the following link. I have posted few materials on this point.
https://www.citehr.com/153101-360-pe...ment-tool.html
Regards,
shijit.

From India, Kochi
Aakil

This is depend on the process of your organisation. 360 degree or 90 degree does not matter, even you should understand the basic of the process which your organisation is using.
Hope you will get the best output from all the above give inputs by all the users.
Regards,
Aakil

From India, Delhi
karthickl
Dear Sir, This is karthick. Doing M.Tech(HRD) in NITTTR, Chennai. Please guide me what are all the things which comes under CAPACITY BUILDING.
From India, Madras
avik roy
Hi Anita,
Please find the attached ppt on the 360 degree performance appraisal details.It might help you further.
Warm Regards,
Avik Roy
Manager -HR Generalist
Investment Banking Sector
Bangalore/Mumbai

From India, Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt 360_degree_performance_appraisal_176.ppt (314.0 KB, 209 views)

monica pankaj

to add on to all the points...i would like to focus on the major point which probably nobody focusd upon..that is 360 degree means taking feedback from 6 different category of pple working with and around you..those are- peers, branch manager, supervisor, subordinates, customers/suppliers/shareholders and the employee himself...but this funda is not tht easy since feedback can be negativ to hampering the rel between the employees...this is best to keep a check on managers performance..
thanx

From India, Delhi
John Chapman

The attached presentation may help you.
File Type: ppt 360 feedback.ppt (311.5 KB, 266 views)

Neetubohra
Hi all,
I am Neetu. I am in the middle of preparing 360 degree review questionnaires for my company. I have a problem. we have two level hierarchy system i.e. team leaders and team members. Now I want to clarify one thing do each and every team member need to fill an questionnaire for another team member in the group.
To make it eaiser a group has seven team members and one team leader.Is every team member giving a feed back about the team member is a part of 360 degree feed back.
Please help me with this.
Best Regards
Neetu

From India, Pune
sjakkal

appraisal can be done easily but it depends on how many tiers r ter in ur org...questionnaire can be same for everybody below sr management....n diff form for sr management...u can keep the parameters as tech knowledge...aptitude....time management...attendance...value to org...scalability...etc....:-P
From India, Pune
dilipsatpute

Hello Ms. Anita, Please find attached 360 Degree Appraisal Form.
From India, Mumbai
File Type: doc PERFORMANCE APPRAISAL form 360 shivalik.doc (401.0 KB, 352 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.