No Tags Found!

sanster22

Hi Shenbagarajan,
That was valuable info.
as per TN Shops & establishment Act. act, The EL - 12 days and it can be accumulated to 24 days.
please let me know if my leave exceeds 24 - say 28 on the 3rd year of my service , whether the company has to pay for remaining 4 days or will it be lapsed?
Please also mention the rule where i can get the information Hn TN Shops & establishment Act.
Regards,
San

From India, Madras
dpakhr

THE TAMIL NADU SHOPS AND ESTABLISMENTS ACT, 1947 with necessary forms under each Act..
From India, Madras
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc THE TAMIL NADU SHOPS AND ESTABLISMENTS ACT, 1947.doc (80.5 KB, 1085 views)

k_shenbagarajan

Dear San,
you can accumulate EL for a maximum of 90 days.
Todays scenario it varies from company to company. some company will credit 30 days in advance at the start of the year and will carry forward 15 days next year if leave balance is more than 15. other leave will be lapsed. next year 30 days will be added to 15 days.
30 days EL is derived from 2.5 days per month.
For rules see the first page for the manual of TN S & E act soft copy.

From India, Mumbai
carltonf
Dear Shenbag,' can an organization come under both shop and establishments act and Factories act(labour dept)????Carl
From India, Bangalore
k_shenbagarajan

Dear Carlton, No, it cant be. since every establishment has their own licence under the act. If it is factory you will get the factory licence else you will get Licence for Shops / establishment.
From India, Mumbai
carltonf
Thanks a lot Shenbag....can you give me the contact of any consultant in coimbatore who can undertake renewal of licence under shops and establishment act..
From India, Bangalore
cmssubbusathish
Dear Team Pls send us the Tamil Nadu Shops and Establishment Act Amendment Notification regarding register maintance relatd.
From India, Madras
k_shenbagarajan

Dear Subbu sathish, Pls find the amendment and the list of registers to be maintained as per TN S&E act.
From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Government Of Tamil Nadu.doc (35.5 KB, 679 views)
File Type: doc Tamil Nadu List of Registers to be maintained.doc (36.5 KB, 806 views)

kwehr
Kindly advise, whether we have to renew form 3 on shifting to new premises , what are the documents required kindly advise the procedure
From India, Madras
Manjula Rao

Hi All,
Our company is an online retail company . It is an ecommerce company. Can somebody help me on how to seek a permission for keeping our operations opened on 26, jan, 1 may, 15 aug and 2 oct.
Secondly whether the warehouse comes under the purview od factories act
Thanks

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.