No Tags Found!

mayashankar
Hi Buddy ,
Thought i don't have much experience as the others who have posted their reply ,i am a fresher and got a job as HR coordinator in dubai
i joined this company and felt that the team itself was not very welcoming .
i was deeply demotivated but then i kept myself busy ,i got myself introduced to all the staffs around tried to understand their job profile and know them personally started to look into their file.then gone through the company's policies.
I went continuously educating myself about who where and what about the orgainsation and people in.
it look me three awful months to get on trank and learn a lot.
then i started working on reports preparing various types of report that might be used by my manager (some were not even noticed but i never stopped).
now at this point i have a good knowledge about the organisation and the people in ,i have gained my own reputation (good ) and team was as well impressed by my work

drain away the thought that you are not being noticed ...make yourself prominent enough to get noticed

From United Kingdom
Kavetri
Hi Swati, Its a very dicey situation. it could be either ways ... a mgt tool or... I think until you get aome assignment you can try to mix up with colleagues have some idea about the environment of org ... its the best tym to get an idea about where u working and ppl around.... building rapport actually helps!!
From India, Delhi
ksbhasin
Hi Swati,
Under the circumstances you have described, do stay put and wait for your seniors to delegate your responsibilities to you. Its true that its not easy to work in any organization without any specific set of responsibilities but in your case, just stay put for some time.
Cheers,
Kulwindar Singh
GSM : +91.98881.17977
Email :

From India, Delhi
boxco
if you are not getting the right kind of respose pls discuss with your immediate supervisor. if still matter is not resolve than raise the bar after intimation to your supervisor.
sometime we need be aggrassive ...:-x:-x:-x
regards,
Diwan:-P

From India, Mumbai
Poonam Bisht

hi, I think at least wait for a month and if you feel the situation is not improving than u r losing ur skills.Better to hunt for new opening for you where you can get job satisfaction.
regsrds,
Poonam

From India, Mumbai
brijesh.panicker
Hi swati,
It is a generic experience that normally an employee face when joining an organization. Well, in my view if you are not given any work as such. Start gathering information of your colleagues , gather some useful ppts, docs, on motivational and mail them. This will enhance your credibility and Management will note this. Feel yourself comfortable, Try to prepare data of employee's Birth dates and wish on the same. This all are small stuffs , but highly respected in an any organization.
With regs,
BRIJ

From India, Ahmadabad
nath.piu
Hey Swati!
Cheer Up! =D
I fully agree with Harshal. This is the opportunity for you to Utilize the free time and Show your Boss how Proactive you are. Do Not wait for him to give you work. Start interacting with the employees, your colleagues in the HR Deptt. and understand the trend that is being followed in the company. Then, if you have sum really good suggestions that will bring a positive change ....suggest it to your Boss.
Browse the Internet and make some real good presentations which will act as a Motivational Booster for the Employees and float it in the Organisation.
I can completely understand what you are going thru and it can actually be a very demotivating factor. BUT...Keep up you spirit...Just take a deep breathe and say...To hell with everyone.....AND .....just go all out to prove your capability.
All the very Best for your Future venture in the Organization.
Warm regards,
Piu

From India, Mumbai
roshansuhail

Hi Swathi,
Pl.remembers that people don't do what they do because of you; they have their own reason. Don't take it personally!! You can try to know the reason of this strange and unwarranted through some informal channels.
In the meanwhile you can try to find what are the current HR issues in your organization that need attention so that you are ready with some significant information as an when the need areises. That will also get you noticed .
Don't lose patience, neither the interest. Instead talk to everybody around and let them know that you are very much interested in your job and the organization without letting them know about your personal dillema.
Hope this works for you.
Roshan/09891358681

From India, Delhi
globaloverseas144

I am agree with Komal
Hi Swati,
Have patience,they are testing your patience,its one of the management tool
it's all rubbish & crap.
Don't go on wasting your time there,be practical & pragmatic.
His attitude shows that he is not serious for your function for sure i.e HR.
It's stupid to assume that he was so busy that he couldn't even give you few minutes to discuss your KRA's in last 20 days.
I would suggest keep applying to other place while being there.
keep studing new updates from such HR sites & blogs.
Keep reading & shining.
All the best for a better place to work for.
Sajid Ansari_delhi

From India, Delhi
tyagisherry
Dear Swati ,
I have also faced the same problem once in my career. I can understand your problem. I think the set up of your present organisation is very small. I tell you that once you will make your existence felt by people you will automatically get work. Send everybody morning wish everyday and send food for thought in the evening before leaving. Check if the employees files are in place, if not then prepare a checklist of the all documents which are required and send the same to your boss. In case he does not reply go to him in person and give him a gentle reminder for this (this thing you can do while leaving for the day while greeting him). In case you do not get any response from his side then prepare that what paper formalities should be completed for f&f and send the plan to him. Do not wait for him to give you work, you have to make your presence felt over there.
Itna kero baaki baad mei bataungi.
Sherry

From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.