No Tags Found!

vijaysriram
Really very much useful post. Since as a HR professional we need to use the words appropriately.
From India, Madras
jyotinegi

Dear Rahul, its really very good. keep posting such informations on site. cheers, jyoti negi
From India, Delhi
munam
Excellant piece of collection/work. keep sharing the knowledge among members. Good Luck Bye Munam

rkmarthi32
Hi Rahul, Than Q very much for your interest to develop the HR people Ravindra Mob: +91-99498-00083
From India, Mumbai
saddar_dipti
good one and very useful for freshers and for those who are already in field Regards Dipti
From India, Chandigarh
pooja chaudhary

a grt job it will be very useful to everone thnkyou soo much for a lovely posting pooja chaudhary
From India, Delhi
ARUNDATHY KRISHNAN

Hi Rahul,
Had never thought about a book on improving the HR lingo. That's an amazing book which you have uploaded for the benefit of HR Professionals.
I appreciate your efforts. Great. Thanks once again.
Regards,
Arundathy Krishnan

From India, Mumbai
mitraM
Hi Rahul,
Appreciated for your informative posting. This will realy be helpful for HR's , specially once who are initially starting it up.
looking forward for such posting.
Cheers
Hv a nice day. :-)
Regards
Mitra

From India, Bangalore
vijetashukla

Rahul,
I must say that book has tremendously excellent information. My only concern is that, If book contains any copyright issue then please check...as I have faced this issue few years back. Just a kind advice.
Keep up the spirit.
Thanks.

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.