No Tags Found!

mgmt@zksaa.com

Dear Seniors, I run a small organisation and due to financial crunch the salary is been delayed for 15 days now. There are a few who have stopped coming to office saying will join only when salary is paid. but as per me this is no way of holding the organisation for ransom. I had mentioned to them about the situation. i know salary is due to them and i had mentioned that i would pay by this weekend.
Please suggest what should be done in this case.

From United States, Cincinnati
htdesai

Hi,
Be patient and try to convince your staff to join immediately. The time is very hard for both employers and employees. So try and sail through this phase along with faith on your employees and earning employees faith on you.
Regards,
Harshad

From India, Mumbai
surajkhr
hai,
* this what we call employer and employee relations. nowedays all companies are in trouble and salary of employees are delaying due to buisiness prblm.
* u have to discuss the practical issue with ur employees and try to pay them half of the salary
* try to cut down unwanted costs and make surplus where u can compensate same to salary.
* present corporate world is not in the complite hands of any legal or personal or business trends. but only a true employee - employer relaions is the key to success for all and understanding your employee is the first priority of an employer.

From India, Bangalore
vineetsaini19

I think you will have to take your employees into confidence.
Show them the path you are going.
Tell them what are you planning for the company, company's vision for the next one year atleast
Make them clear about your expectations.
Clarify that it wont happen next time.
Or change the salary dates if you expect your funds coming in late every month.
Moreover, this is the best time you'll get to know about the loyality of your employees that who can stand by you in your tough times.
But for that again, talk to them, talk to them and earn their confidence.
Vineet Saini

From India, Chandigarh
mgmt@zksaa.com

Hello,
I have already spoken to them. Their earlier recruiter had also promised them a good path but could not honour the commitment and still has not paid them. This group the had left the earlier organisation and joined me. My issue is that, if I take this attitude of holding the organisation at ransom, in a very cool manner and still give them a chance, i fear it will be a wrong trend set. Please help

From United States, Cincinnati
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.