No Tags Found!

LakshmiGanesh
Dear Priyanka
May i know the duration of the program. If the Duration is going to be half- a Day or so, we can start with few games and in between two games these Cutural programs. You can include the Students talent for Mimicri, or Instrumental music etc along with Dance and Singing.
The games can be some instant games like Dumbcharades, Just a Minute Antakshari, etc.
Of course you should have something to be given for the students to eat, some snacks or lunch(if Budget permits, incase of a full day event). In case of Outbounds you can have games like Tug of war, Musical Ball, Treasure Hunt etc.
You can invite a Renouned Person from the industry for Delivering a speech to give away the prices to the Winners of the games towards the end.
This will add some marketability of the Institute also.
See if this is useful and feasible.
Regards
Lakshmi.N

From India
Priya1810
Dear Friends,
I am an HR with Arena Animation, Nashik Centre. Our event is being planned for 500 students and 3000 audience, it is more like a Cultural Gathering!
My sincere thanks to all your valuable suggestions!!
I have spoken to my Centre Directors about these suggestion, and they are really glad to hear these new ideas and suggestions.
Still looking forward for your kind and valuable, new and creative suggestions.
I am really thankful to you that b'coz of your suggestions our Centre event shall be a great success.
Thank you,
Warm Regards,
Priyanka.

From India, Mumbai
sawari
Hello Priya, my suggestion is go for sm musical bonanza nite, where ur student can participate and enjoy the fun forlik evening. I know such music show organiser, if u want to know more abt it u can call me.
Regards,
Asawari
09930336469 /09821714991

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.