Anonymous

I want to know that Third party or Customers are covered or Not under WC Policy. If incase Third Party ( Visitor / Customers etc) visited our factory premises, In that case he's an accident and death on the duty then what provision are laying in the WC Policy.
From Venezuela, Caracas
mahaveerdorle7001@gmail.com
I am also want to know the what is the procedure of an WC Policy, Claim How it is covered detailed information from its starting. Help Me...
From India, Kolhapur
varghesemathew

Mr Anonymous and Mr Mahaveer, If you are HR professionals please take some effort to read the Employees Compensation Act before asking these questions. Varghese Mathew
From India, Thiruvananthapuram
vinodsingh.hr

Dear Sir,
WC policy is applicable to the directly or indirectly employed workers falling under the category of workmen in the act or those who have been considered on the basis of court decisions.
Customers & visitors are not covered. Any specific insurance in this regard may be taken from company the company.
Thanks

From India, Pune
D.GURUMURTHY

Customers and visitors are not employees of the company. Hence they are not covered by W.C.Act. They have to get Personal Accident policy otherwise their own risk.
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.