No Tags Found!

pradeep_sharma_a
In delhi & NCR many local companies nearby declare holiday on 1st march 2009 (which fall on Monday),.
From India, Gurgaon
ashok_modi1978

Hi-Shikha,
Sunday February 28th is Holika Dahan and Monday March 01st is Hoiday for Holi as on Monday Pepole will play with colours.
My opinion is same as Vijay kajarekar.
Happy Holi to all .........................................

From India, Bangalore
chandrawanshi

Hi Shikha, It is Holika Dehan on Sunday & Dhulendi is after next day is on Monday so, let’s celebrate Holi (Combination of lot’s of color) Haaaapppppyyy Hooooollliiiiiiii
From India, Delhi
mvrangarao
Dear Shikha, Holi is on monday, to us, our company declared holiday on 1st March With Regards M.V. Rao
From India, Hyderabad
Bharti bhojwani
Dear Shikha, HOLIKA Dehan is on Sunday n Dhuleti (Rang Panchmi) is on Monday i.e. 1st march. We have holiday on Monday. Regards, Bharti
From India, Ahmadabad
rs_singh465
Dear Madam Shikha Ji,
In the refrence of your quote "When is Holi" With respect I want to tell you the festival of Holi is celebrated in to two steps. Frist is "Holika Dahan"which will celebrate on Sunday and IInd is "Rango ki Holi" means full enjoymemt of Colours & Gulals( Rangbaji), will celebrate on Monday.
So i request to you to declare Holi on Monday in your office and
Enjoy this holi among your family,freinds & relatives. I wish a happy colourful holi to you & your family.
"Happy Holi to You." Best regard -Ram Singh

From India, Chandigarh
rs_singh465
I am very pleased with you to sea your quote for declare leave of Holi in your office and it is my deeply request to you that always be careful & kind towards your empolyers.
From India, Chandigarh
ail
Re: Fkyi Holi vandana is on 28th i.e Sunday Dhuli Vandana is ( Next day of Holi on which day peoples play with colors) on 1st March so you can declred holiday on 1st March 10 Regards, Vijay
From India, Rajkot
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.