No Tags Found!

archnahr

Hi Sanjeev,
Ok, I got that.
How much importance should be given to both?
Suppose we have to take a person in organisation, how much importance in percentage should be given to Integrity and Character?
Your suggestions are welcome.
CHeers
archna

From India, Delhi
Sanjeev.Himachali

Archna...why you hire people? For work, right? In that case, in order of priority...your work experience comes first...followed by your education, behaviour and character.
Who do you think will be an asset to your company? A person with high character and low productivity or a person with high productivity and average character. I will certainly go for second option.
In organization, I need work, I need productivity and I need team spirit.
Now, one question from my side...will you hire a person in your organization who is HIV+??
Regards
Sanjeev Sharma

From India, Mumbai
archnahr

Dear Sanjeev,
Thank you. Yes I agree experience, qualification, skill set are of highest priority, and we count character also as an imprtant factor.
As I told you I'm a part of the company where importance is given to CHaracter and Integrity both.
As I mentioned, I rejected three applicants on grounds related to their Charcater in the last organisation.
So, my answer would be achieving high productivity can be taught, but clearing your character cannot be taught to all.
Now coming to your question, I'll give job to HIV+ candidate for sure, but not without knowing the reasons.
I dont believe that HIV+ is directly related to the character.
Cheers!!
Archna

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.