No Tags Found!

kavita HR

Hi All
Pls share the information regarding office boys leave structure.
As we give 30 days leaves(PL,CL,SL) to all employees so how the leave structure should be design for ofice boys,...?
Kavita Sharma

From India, New Delhi
Raj Kumar Hansdah

Dear Kavita
Instead of seeking a quick-fix spoon-fed solution for your specific query; please read this thread carefully - you"ll find your answer.
[Hint] : Why are you discriminating among regular employees (considering the office boys' services have been regularized) ?
Regards.

From India, Delhi
psdhingra

Dear Anonymous,

It seems you are unable to digest your criticism for your furious reply, while as an expert your reply was quite irrelevant. If you did not want to guide her you could better have avoided posting your reply. Nobody should be egoistic in nature, whatsoever expert he is. But mind it, if you are expert in any field you must spread your knowledge so that people may respect you. They should not develop bad opinion about you on seeing the egoistic type of reply that you have spreaded amongst the whole of the community.

I don't think ajitha wanted any undue favour from you. Even your present reply "Clarification is different, and being ignorant is different" does not sound good. Here the clarification part is of the community other than the questioner, while the ignorance part, if treated so, was the part of the questioner. If you thought Ajitha was ignorant she just wanted your advice or clarification, may be like an ignorant, as you take it. You forget that I have always repeated in my reply that nobody can claim to be expert or perfect. Every person is ignorant on several counts and need help or advice of others at the time of need. That does not mean we should avoid asking others for help and always remain in dark in finding any solution to the problem. Even you and me may be ignorant on several issues. Who knows, even Ajitha can be more knowledgeable in certain HR issues than you and me. We must not try to downsize the knowledge of any one. What I believe is, we are the supplements of each other.

If you thought she was ignorant even then you could guide her in a proper manner. You just asked her to brush up her knowledge. The question arises did you suggest any source from which she could brush up her knowledge? Had you suggested any source along with your harsh reply to the so termed ignorant person, even then the community members could have been satisfied that you have suggested some solution, although indirect in nature. Had you been EVEREADY, as you claimed, you could well have given your knowledgeable and solution oriented reply instead of your egoistic reply. But nothing such was there in your reply.

Sorry, Mr. Anonymous, I regret to say, you are just calling for more comments on your unsavoury reponse rather than showing any remorse on your wrong reply to the question.

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.