No Tags Found!

kavyaa_0110
hi vinod please suggest me in such Cases what do I do , should I courier them my health docs?
From India, New Delhi
narinder.rathore

Dear Friend,
You can leave the service during the probation period with or without notice. Probation is given on differenct terms. Untill unless you are fulfilling the conditions of employment, no legal action can be taken against you by any body.
Narinder Rathore
Sr. Manager - HR & Admin.

From India, Surat
hrssonepat
Do not worry. It is only gidhar bhapki. It has no repurcussion. Just relax & forget this episode. Nothing is going to happen. Regards,
From India, Mumbai
irudayam
Dear all,
During probation period of six months, employer cannot load the employee for three months notice pay in case of resignation during the six months period. Maximum Notice period for notice during probation even for one or two years is only One Month notice pay either side. Only for permanent employee, the notice pay may be max. of three months and that too if it is incorporate in the Standing Orders of the company.
In other words, the notice of the employer is illegal under the labour laws, warranting action against him.
Do not collect the letter as of now. If any lawyer' notice is issued, pl. post it in 'citelegal' portal under 'Labour Laws' section which is normally visited by Advocates like us to help the needy.
A.Irudayam
Advocate and HR Consultant
+919940686632

From India, Madras
Debashish.imtgzb
hi Kavya, Don't worry. The maximum penalty is for 1 month salary hence 3 months salary is inappropriate.Secondly since you claimed that you became sick due the mental harassment and torture from their side, you can claim damages from them, rather they demading from u.Regards---Debashish
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.