No Tags Found!

ananth652@gmail.com
Dear All,
I am looking for HR MANAGER position. Presently i am working as a Asst. Manager HR (Generalist) with a Service Industry past 4 years at bangalore. I have overall 7+ yrs extensive experience in the field of HR. I have covered entire hr gamut. Please let me know if there is any opening in HR either Manager or Asst. Manager cader. I am ready to relocate either bangalore or hyderabad. And I learned SAP -HR FUNCTIONAL 4.7 E (Self study).
If any body knows about the vacancy in HR please contact the following number
+919902400039
my name is MR. J.A. Prakash.
Regards
Prakash.

From India, Hubli
magdalene
Hi,
I am Magdalene.I have completed MBA recently with specializations (Major-HR and Minor-Marketing).I do not have any experience. I'm in search of job in Hyderabad.
Any openings please let me know.
Thank you

From India, Hyderabad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Mag-resume.doc (31.5 KB, 15 views)

vinujram
Dear All,
Am Vinodhini Jayaraman currently working as HR Executive in Chennai. Am looking for job Change in Bangalore.
PFA my resume. Pls let me know if this suits your requirements .
Awaiting for the positive response from your end.

From India, Baleshwar
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Vinodhini Jayaraman- Profile.pdf (41.6 KB, 23 views)

saviforu@yahoo.co.in
Greetings!
Myself Savita Gupta. I am having 4.9 years of experience in Human Resources field. Looking for a job in Hyderabad. Have attached my resume for your reference please.
Awaiting for an early and positive response.
Regards,
Savita Gupta

From India, Ahmadabad
dechrist
Job Description

Key Skills: Excellent communication, team skills, Recruitment, Other Hr Functions, Admin

Experience: 1 - 4 years experience in recruitment in a process driven organization.

Key Responsibilities:

We are looking for highly aggressive, target driven recruitment professionals who can bring in a significant positive difference to the recruitment needs and thereby an upswing to the business trajectory of our organization. The Incumbent will be responsible for defining and executing sourcing strategy, Managing candidates relationships, consistently and continuously upgrading one's knowledge about technologies.

He/ She must have atleast 1 years of experience in Head Hunt from portals/Emailings/mass SMS etc from reputed placement companies. The role requires understanding of the recruitment process and client delivery aspects and process that need to be followed during various stages of recruitment.

He/ she should be able to plan the requirement and design the process and the execution within the set time limits. We are having positions for Junior to senior level guys

Educational Qualification: Preferably MBA, otherwise BBA, B.com or M.com.

Company Profile

Neominds, a collection of new, innovative minds, provides product engineering services for networking and communication equipments.

Network equipment vendors are increasingly facing the challenge of meeting higher consumer expectations and reducing time to market and equipment cost.Equipment firmware for next generation network equipments needs to be intelligent, secure and capable of catering feature-rich and performance-demanding applications.

Neominds, with a clear focus and thorough expertise on protocol stack and network equipment engineering, very well understands the complexities and challenges involved in engineering network equipments firmware.

Neominds offers product engineering services in the following segments

- Broadband access equipments

- Wireless network equipments

- Access network switches/routers

for more details visit

Welcome! to Neominds Software

Contact Details

email:

From India, Bangalore
dechrist
Openings for HR recruiter & Generalist

Job Description

Key Skills: Excellent communication, team skills, Recruitment, Other Hr Functions, Admin

Experience: 1 - 4 years experience in recruitment in a process driven organization.

Key Responsibilities:

We are looking for highly aggressive, target driven recruitment professionals who can bring in a significant positive difference to the recruitment needs and thereby an upswing to the business trajectory of our organization. The Incumbent will be responsible for defining and executing sourcing strategy, Managing candidates relationships, consistently and continuously upgrading one's knowledge about technologies.

He/ She must have atleast 1 years of experience in Head Hunt from portals/Emailings/mass SMS etc from reputed placement companies. The role requires understanding of the recruitment process and client delivery aspects and process that need to be followed during various stages of recruitment.

He/ she should be able to plan the requirement and design the process and the execution within the set time limits. We are having positions for Junior to senior level guys

Educational Qualification: Preferably MBA, otherwise BBA, B.com or M.com.

Company Profile

Neominds, a collection of new, innovative minds, provides product engineering services for networking and communication equipments.

Network equipment vendors are increasingly facing the challenge of meeting higher consumer expectations and reducing time to market and equipment cost.Equipment firmware for next generation network equipments needs to be intelligent, secure and capable of catering feature-rich and performance-demanding applications.

Neominds, with a clear focus and thorough expertise on protocol stack and network equipment engineering, very well understands the complexities and challenges involved in engineering network equipments firmware.

Neominds offers product engineering services in the following segments

- Broadband access equipments

- Wireless network equipments

- Access network switches/routers

for more details visit

Welcome! to Neominds Software

Send your resume at

Contact Details:

Grace De Christ

Neominds Software (P) Limited

Golden Square, # 53/A, 16th "C" Main, 4th Block Koramangala, Bangalore- 560 034, INDIA

T: +91 80 65341112 M: +91 9986079390

www. neominds.in

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.