View Poll Results: Whether Hima should start writing Books, Articles, short stories etc.
Yes 20 90.91%
No 2 9.09%
Can't Say 0 0%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

hima1

Arre Runal .. Don’t I know my Bro? Relax ..!! Forgive? LOL .. For what ..I know it will be only YES ..when it comes to U... Enjoy your weekend!!:icon1:
From India, Madras
Kuljit Pal Singh

hi... guys last days of polling !!!
95% (including RJ) of people wants that Hima should start writing books...
So Hima... start thinking about the title and contents of the Book/Article/Short Story...

From India, Vadodara
Kuljit Pal Singh

Thanks Hima, what a nice way to say thanks...
We CiteHRians already learning from you, how to express the feelings... As u already know that what prompt me to start this post!!!
I also thank all my friends for contributing in this post and motivate u to do the magic with pen..
For a writer to find publisher is most important task.. may be in time to come one of us may help you to search the same..
For the time being you can show your might in Magazines & News Papers, Blogs, not to mention Citehr...
So wish you good luck... Keep writing!!!
And one more thing, if possible pls send your autographs to us :-)

From India, Vadodara
venki_sugarpaste
Are anonymous A.....Un identified, unnamed, nameless,and unknwon......
We’re all inspired by outside sources. I see nothing wrong with this....
Is that “copying”? I’m not sure. Depends upon your definition, I suppose..
"Take information as a tool to be used, not to be hoarded"...My dear....
I love my sis.........she is great......she has enough material to write.....
Are anonymous...Minds are like parachutes - they only function when open." Be open minded not a vacant one dear......
<image no longer exists>

From India, Visakhapatnam
nithya_hr

I Just saw this post !!

I Appreciate Kuljith , to encourage Hima , who really deserve this !!!
As the voting poll is closed , iam voting as YES As an comment !!

The success of every writer , is when the person who are reading the write ups , must not get bored even if it is tooo longggggggg... Hima has that quality , so Hima can write books.

This is My Thought :icon1:

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.