No Tags Found!

paveda_r
HELLO deepa,
I AM PAVEDA BALAJ RANGANATH DOING MY MBA IN VIT UNIVERSITY. I GOT PROJECT IN UNIVERCELL IN HR, MY TOPIC IS A STUDY ON EMPLOYEE SATISFACTION AND PERFORMANCE IN UNVERCELL RETAIL STORES IN TAMIL NADU. SO WILL ANY ONE HELP ME TO GETTING THE QUESTIONNAIRE FOR EMPLOYEE SATISFACTION IN RETAIL STORES. IF I DO WELL MY PROJECT I WILL GET PLACED IN UNIVERCELL, SO PLS DO HELP ME. I HAVE CHOOSEN CERTAIN PARAMETERS TO MEASURE JOB SATISFACTION THAT IS THEIR JOB ROLE, TASK SIGNIFICANCE, TASK ANALYSIS, AUTONOMY AND FEED BACK BASED ON THIS I AM GOING TO MEASURE THE JOB SATISFACTION OF EMPLOYEES AND ALSO GOING TO MEASURE ABOUT HOW EMPLOYERS(STORE MANAGERS) ACCESS THE PERFOMANCE OF EMPLOYEES ALSO I AM GOING TO DO. SO PLS DO ANY ONE HELP ME. THANK YOU, REGARDS

From India, Madras
balasubramanian
hi deepa , this is balasubramanian from tamilnadu. i saw the project report it is very nice and very useful for my project. could you send me the questionnaire? thanks & regards balasubramanian
From India, Mumbai
shahlaiqbal
hi deepa its really a very good i am also planning to make a project on this topic so could you please mail me ESS questionaire on my email id i.e. [IMG]https://www.citehr.com/misc.php?do=email_dev&email=c2hhaGxhaXFiYWxAeWFob2 8uY28uaW4=[/IMG]. I will be grateful to you.Thank you.
From India, New Delhi
dr.padmaja
hi... im doing a project on employee satisfaction in hospitals.. i have no much idea abt this........... can u plz help
From India, Mumbai
nashbramhall

Hello Deepa I tried to send you a private message without success. Project theme is good and so, is the analysis/ Have you thought of publishig your findings? Simhan An academic from UK
From United Kingdom
ss192007
Dear frnds,
Myself Sudha from delhi and I have to submit 1 project report for my PGD-HRM course that I am doing thru distance education.
I found this discussion quite interesting n now wish to prepare and submit my project on same topic i.e. Employee Satisfaction.
I request you all to kindly help me in its completion as i hav very short time n no resource where to get the info/help for that.
My e-mail id is
Waiting a +ve and quick reply from u all.
Thanks & regards,
Sudha Singh

From India, New Delhi
nashbramhall

Hello Sudha,
Students normaly know well in advance about the need to submit a project; that being the case why have you "very short time n no resource where to get the info/help for that."
Look through the above posts. Deepa Mathur has posted her project report. Using that as a basis you need to conduct your own research. Beware of copying her project and submitting it, as it would be a grave academic error and you could even be debarred from the course, if you are caught.
If you still need help, I can guide you.
Best wishes
Simhan

From United Kingdom
AndrewNoel

Hi there,
There is a great guide listed here Knowledge <link updated to site home> . The first thing I would do is gain an understanding of the difference between employee satisfaction and employee engagement. Then I would sell the management team on the value of conducting an employee engagement survey rather than an employee satisfaction survey. The key concepts in conducting a successful employee survey are;
1) Leadership buy-in to the importance of the survey and acting on the results
2) Communication - Why are we surveying? What's in it for the employee? Communicating that the survey is confidential and that responses will not be linked back to individual employees. Employees need to feel safe to be open and honest.
3) Participation - need to make participation a priority. Encourage leaders to get everyone involved in completing the survey. Constant communication.
4) Communicating the results and the improvement process
5) Acting - the survey is useless if we do not act!

Hope this helps.

From Canada, London
amy johns
hello I’M DOING A ONE MONTH INTERNSHIP IN CUMI, CHENNAI WITH THE SAME TOPIC ie, JOB SATISFACTION AND MOTIVATION. CAN SOMEONE HELP ME I’VE NO IDEA AS TO HOW 2 DO OF THE SAME.
From India, Khopoli
nashbramhall

Amy,
I am amazed at the brief information that you have given about yourself and the internship. Even if one wants to help you, one won't be able to do it effectively. What course are you doing? Did you not get any input about what an internship is and its objectives? have you done any search on internship, in general, using either Google or even searched CiteHr for previous posts on this?
If you provide more info, I am sure some one will respond.
Simhan
A retired academic.

From United Kingdom
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.