Dear freinds,
I has been discussed. Pls go thru following link:
https://www.citehr.com/1-vt14892.html?start=0
Regards
Sidheshwar

From India, Bangalore
anisha_bafna@rediffmail.com
Hi Friends,
To start with i do agree with few of our group mates as the HR Executive needs to be cool in temper and also co-ordination skills but if we say only females can be a good co-ordinatior and they cant do well in generalist profile , myself working with a reputed organization as senior executive and the female : male ratio of our team is 80:20. But here i would like to mention that more then female or male it totally depands what kind of person we are and how well we ca handle situation...
There are many guys who can co-ordinate and have a better temper than a female and there are many females who can take better and fast and tough decision then guys... So lets not WASTE time in discussing who is better LETS GET BACK TO WORK... :lol:
Cheers,
Anisha

From India, Mumbai
vinod Kumar Singh
Hi all,
Females are dominating the Corporate HR jobs while Plant HR is ruled by mostly males.
Stability, better coordination, good communication and pleasent personality wins them a role in Corporate HR.
But as discussed HR positions are not only filled by female candidates.
Thanks
Vinod

From India, Ghaziabad
ashra

I totally agree with Archana. It was only in the good old days that ladies were not considered for higher jobs in the corporate ladder. But now things have change and I should say it has change drastically. We see heaps of woman CEO’s even in Asia.
And also the word “Chairman” has changed to “Chairperson” because females are now in that area as well.
I think HR is labeled for “women” because Women are generally known to be emotionally balanced than men. HR needs a balance in certain aspects when it comes to handling employees etc.

From Sri Lanka
archnahr

Thanks Ashra for your support.
Hi Mallet, it is not female thing I said, it is just a reality. Most of the females do not reach top management because they chose their families.
This topic has already been discussed two times.
I want to say why do we waste time in discussing such issues, why Gender talks when we all know that it is the time of equal employement opportunity.
Hope, as mature and grown up people we leave this topic here.
Cheers
Archna

From India, Delhi
ksri_nivas

Hi friends,
think post is going interesting!!!
there is no certain comment that, HR jobs for only females ! Many are discharging in HR for co-ordinating in recruitments, calling the candidates ad fixing up interviews, but its very less that they are handling senior levels and employee disputes and other real HR roles.
though somes time the profile needed soft corner, pleasing in recruting etc areas may prefer females.
thank you all
Srinivas

From India, Visakhapatnam
poojabansal

Hi,
I am also of similar opinion like Archana. In today scenario most of the top positions in HR are occupied by female professionals. Yes, it does take a female longer time to reach that position compared to a male but the reason definitely is not their competence. It is simply bcoz females have multiple roles to play & they have to do justice to all the roles. But inspite of all the troubles & resistance females have occupied top positions.
Regards,
Pooja

From India, Pune
samina
Hi All
this is because females are very good in soft skills as compare to men, and HR is very sensitive deptt. in this sense. females being a mother, sister, daughter have the skill to yurn the very harsh things into soft side and thats the beauty for any HR related matter.
samina

From Pakistan, Lahore
sidhu1972

Hi Samina Slaam w alekum ! I agree with u. 200% correct. But in some cases of HR, we need to be strict where female is lacking due to soft nature. Regards Sidhehswar
From India, Bangalore
vinaykumar07

Hi Shakila
Females are dominating in the HR field because the people who are reponsible for recuriting are middle aged guys who wants to have a unmarried female(especially who stays alone in city )around for some time pass, In my 4 years of career i had seen this where Manager had taken females saying since we coluld not get a low cost male HR thats why we have taken a female HR and this Kind of dubious Managers do everything for this pretty female HR's and these pretty ladies learn every thing and the moment they feel confident they take up another job.
Basically i strongly belives lot of middle aged and old HR guys want to have a female around and moreover they can not bear a young male because of his activeness wherein the females are little submissive and they listen what these guys are saying..
I am not a anti woman kind of a guy this the practical expample i had seen in my career.
Regards
Vinay

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.