No Tags Found!

nithya_hr

My Favourite story.....
Sometime i will feel depressed that iam not getting time to spend with my loved ones. this below story prove me right

Inspirational love story - Love and Time................

Once upon a time, there was an island where all the feelings lived: Happiness, Sadness, Knowledge, and all of the others, including Love. One day it was announced to the feelings that the island would sink, so all constructed boats and left. Except for Love.
Love was the only one who stayed. Love wanted to hold out until the last possible moment.
When the island had almost sunk, Love decided to ask for help.
Richness was passing by Love in a grand boat. Love said, "Richness, can you take me with you?"
Richness answered, "No, I can't. There is a lot of gold and silver in my boat. There is no place here for you."
Love decided to ask Vanity who was also passing by in a beautiful vessel. "Vanity, please help me!"
"I can't help you, Love. You are all wet and might damage my boat," Vanity answered.
Sadness was close by so Love asked, "Sadness, let me go with you."
"Oh . . . Love, I am so sad that I need to be by myself!"
Happiness passed by Love, too, but she was so happy that she did not even hear when Love called her.
Suddenly, there was a voice, "Come, Love, I will take you." It was an elder. So blessed and overjoyed, Love even forgot to ask the elder where they were going. When they arrived at dry land, the elder went her own way. Realizing how much was owed the elder,
Love asked Knowledge, another elder, "Who Helped me?"
"It was Time," Knowledge answered.
"Time?" asked Love. "But why did Time help me?"
Knowledge smiled with deep wisdom and answered, "Because only Time is capable of understanding how valuable Love is."

From India, Madras
nithya_hr

Hi,
Another short incident that happenned...
I Was in bangalore during my 8th Standard....
One Guy was following me for 6 months. I Was not responding him .... One day I And my Sis were walking on road after buying some books and stationary. My sis was studying 1st Standard.... That Guy Came near me , he got down out of his car and said I LOVE YOU ... My sister took a big stone and Hit on his head and she hold my hand and ran fastly...
Then we reached home and my sister told my Mom about the same. Then my Mom told The factory tailors ( She managed a factory of 40 tailors). Then that Guy got nicely from them after that he never came in front of my Eyes.

From India, Madras
abhi16march

hahhahah bechare ki band baja di....I guess ,u followed by so many guys ....You are so lucky Nithya :D ask to those girls,who never had such exp....and he was behind you from 6 months my god ..180 days
4320 hour
259200 minuts
15552000 second...........
..really he was majanu type ..........will suggest to guys dont ever go for the more than 15 days for any girl...TIME is money dear :D

From India, Pune
nithya_hr

Abhi.... When i studied in 11th standard.. One Guy was behind me for 2 Years.. Then after My 12th Standard , One Guy was Behind me for 3 Years.. Then in MBA.. I Met My Hubby who never followed me at all and he was a friend for me and proposed me then asked my hands with my parents..

Right from my 7th Standard i faced these issues. But I Never did a wrong thing .. Iam proud to be married to a right person :icon1:

From India, Madras
maliniluky

Hima, Nithya, abhi and Manoj...Thanks for sharing ur experiences.......those sweet memorable days.......didnt knew how did i miss this thread.......

Am very eager to add up few funny incidents of mine too that took place n my school days and here it goes........

I did my schooling in Hyderabad and i was a very notty girl. As i stood always first in class they use to ignore wat evr i do. I had very few girl friends n use to always rome with boys..I use to never come to my home straight after my school..i would rome here and there. My mom use to beat me like anything but after she beats me i will stand up and ask her is it over and i will continue my work. No change at all...

My principal likes me the most she is from dubai and when ever i get to know that her husband is back i will sit in her home for choclates........no shame. I use to eat the food in my friends tiffin box and if they oppose then they are dead.

I stick chewing gum in my sirs pant as he shouted at me for sleeping in class.I use to dig sand to collect earthworms and use to sell that off in aquarium shop and eat choclates for that money.

Once my dad took me to icecream shop and by the time he had a small chat with his friend i ate icecream for Rs.70 from that day onwards he never took me to icecream shop

For me Rs.1 was a big thing i use to prepare a list like what should i but for this 1rupee. Ultimately my brother would have stolen that 1rupee from me by the time i finish the list...........i will sit outside the gate and cry till my mom give me wat i deserve.........Kickings. I sold the cycle bell of my brother cycle for 1rupee as my mom refused to give me and after that my mom got tired chasing me. I use to bring papers from our school and sell those for peanuts thank god i was not caught or else.....

Seeing the serials i use to cry and my mom use to laugh at me.I bring in road side puppies into my home and my mom use to through me out along with the puppy

on holi day my mom itself cannot identify me, ohhh such will be my position..She will not get me holi colors and upon that she use to lock me up in my room…but luckily I was very lean and my window bars were not a barier to me and i use to take away the colors that my mom use for rangoli....even i used kumkum and turmeric as rangoli powder

After playing with my friends I will have my food at my friends house and i will stay under the steps till my dad returns and my mom with lot of tension will rome in every road for me...........only then i can save my life and after my dad comes like a cat I will run towards him to save myself from my mom……..My mom is very stout sometime when she beats me I feel as though she is starting a bike..........on one holi day my dad miss took me as beggar in night and gave me 1rupee. I took that money first and then said da am ur daughter .My dad was astonished at my attire and my mom pushed both of us from home as my dad tried to protect me from my mom. Because of me they use to fight and i use to enjoy

My dad always book tickets in train rather than bus because of me. One day when we were on the way to native i went and sat near bus driver and i shouted uncle overtake that bus overtake that scooter over take that this.......if he doesnt i will tell him how did u get this job...i use to ask him chocolate, wats ur name, u have kids, do u rome, and so on....the irritated driver stopped the bus and said whose daughther is she plz take her away or else i will not start the bus

From that day onwards my dad ignored bus and in auto i use to keep my head out and wish all bypasseers, wave my hand to strangers, use to shout the driver to drive fast and so on..........once by dad put plaster on my mouth............hmmmmmm...........poor girl what else can i do…………….and many more ha hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

From India, Madras
gunjangupta

Malini.........you naughty girl............how did u studied after all this.........and have u changed or still same old Malini............
From India, Rajkot
nithya_hr

Malini............................. I Wish you will have a child like you.. As you troubled your mother so much... Hmm It was nice to read all these sweet things
From India, Madras
maliniluky

Gupta and Nithya thanks for ur comments...........hmmmmmm wat to do till 10th i was like that and even now (My husband says).
Nithya i dont want a baby of my nature........bichara my husband.....i trouble him alot

From India, Madras
maliniluky

Enjoyment was different from studies yaar..........For me 7th - 10th was free education.......even my principal was fed up of me, once i ate away her tiffin box as i heard her talking to one of my teacher that today she brought non-veg...........hmmmm.......later she shouted at me till everything got digested

From India, Madras
gunjangupta

My 1 yr old son is like you Mailini......he is so restless.
while walking if he has something in his hands he will use his legs to touch or spil something......i remember...i took him to temple near my house....temple has a big ground and lot of rides to play.....first he enjoy all rides then while playing in ground....he went ot a small girl and hugged her and kissed her on lips.....when i tried to catch hold of him....he shouted and went back to her.
again i hold his both hands and we were going back and while moving there a group of children sitting there...he kicked one of boys there and then smiled in a very naughty way......i must say he is very naughty.........

From India, Rajkot
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.