No Tags Found!

nithya_hr

Ha ha ha .. Giri there were even girls like that. One girl jumped in well because her tution master did not accept to marry her. This happenned in Thirupathi when she was in 10th standard. They saved her and gave her tight slap and got her married to another guy immediately.. now she has three children and living happily. Ha ha ha ...

A person can understand meaning of love only after they cross the under graduation . Not before that. Thi s is my opinion now pls don scold me.

From India, Madras
nithya_hr

RJ... Shiva also did that da.. He wrote my name and his name with some stupid poems on the walls of school and the rest room. The teachers just got it washed away...
From India, Madras
manoj.bharti

Good initiative Nithya... and good suggestion Hima...
Let us share our own things... inspite of others...
Good contribution friends.... really enjoyed...
Me too will share some thing... but needs to wait...

From India, Calcutta
manoj.bharti

Though… lots of incidents are there in life we can never forget…One of them is sharing here… It is real...

Straight from the days of my life...

This is bit long, but I can not make this more shorter….

Will wait for your views....

Here it goes………

Those day I use to take tuition classes, I was in final year of my graduation and use to take classes of 1st year to final year… (yes.. I did teach students of my own class) most of the students were girls which I use to coach them at their own homes in batches… Only two batches of boys were there which use to come to my home at 6 a.m. and 7 a.m.

I got one strange offer one day… from a girl who was a school teacher in a govt. school in a far village and comes back to her house at weekends, so she wanted to have coaching in weekends only. She was doing her final as a private student and wanted to read only two days in a week, I declined the offer as it was not possible me to take this kind of special assignments as I already had very tight schedule. Her father came to me and pleaded and finally I agreed to teach her only on Sundays for 2 hours, though I wud charge the normal monthly fee for this… They were desperate, so got agreed.

I visited their house first Sunday and saw they very poor, the girl and her father were somehow managing their family expenses, the girl told me that if she completes graduation, she will go for B. Ed and then only, her Job will get confirmed. there were only 3 months remained to the exam and I had to complete the entire course in barely 26 hours (13 weeks). She told that see will pay the fee after one month. Ok, I started… she had a fantastic grasping ability and I could accelerate as fast as I can.

Every Sunday when I reached her home she was ready with some new dishes and force me to eat those.. and I had to do it every time, though they were not able to have good food every day. Later I realized that her elder sister is suffering from some severe disease and they are even not able to manage her treatment cost, but still high standard of thinking, extremely intimate behavior and looking always at the positive side buy me out.

The day came when she had to pay her fee. I feel see was carrying some bucks in her wet fist and was having a clear hitch on her face to offer, She said, “Sir, Woh… your fee, please take…” I can saw her sweating face and hear her broken voice, was telling some thing more which she could not tell. I replied very calmly “ Relax, Anita, I don’t want fee from you.”

“Why, You are teaching me so well, and you told about fee earlier too, so why not… Sir”

“ No.. I feel I can not accept this”

“ You have to sir, though it’s not the full fee you asked for, but rest I’ll pay next week.”

“ No Anita! I will not take fee from you, I always feel here like my home, You don’t have bother na, Just think You got a brother today….” “ Now How can accept fee from teaching a sister…”

She literally broke into tears….

Later she passed in first division, She calls me every Raksha- Bandhan and ties Rakhee on my wrist. I could help the family to get her elder sister treated well and later arranged marriage of both these sisters… That’s the way I got this beautiful relationship for the life. I could remember Anita by posting this, who is now well settled and a senior teacher in a high school at Sagar (MP).

I too don’t have any real sister.

From India, Calcutta
nithya_hr

Manoj..... Iam really amazed in your words i could see your feeling. Pls accept me as another sister. I Do not have an own brother. I Always had a dream to have a soft natured brother like you. Now this Humour section is turning sentiment....
Iam lucky to meet you here.

From India, Madras
nithya_hr

Rj.. You are A Brother for all of us in Cite HR. Humour section. today Manoj made me turn senti and tears fell out of my eye... so i had to say him to take me as his sister
From India, Madras
manoj.bharti

Hey Runnu...... I just got a sister... a lovely sister... now don’t come in between. You already have one na.... , and as nithya said all others are too your sis.. why so sad.... :) :) :)
From India, Calcutta
nithya_hr

You tell who is your Girl friend in cite HR... we will exclude her from Your sisters List.. ha ha ha ha ha;)
From India, Madras
nithya_hr

Thanks RJ..... Now other Gals will hit u... let me know if u want me to protect u.. Now u share your masthi which u said u will share after lunch.. Dont type hindi words Bhaiya I do not understand
From India, Madras
abhi16march

When was the first time I bunked a class,with my two friends,when i awas in first ...their mom complained to my mom,;)and said,their children are being bad coz of your son..My first ever bunk is alsyws remembrable for me coz ...my mom beaten me lot ..>>>>.....slaps > chapak chapak..tadak tadak;)...and then after i never bunk the class.:-P.I was being very regular and got the awards also MAXIMUM ATTENDANCE AWARD many time during my school days..but my friend being irregular and they started bunking alswys...It was my infleunce...:-P

then agin bunked,when i was in 11th ,There was a test for the mathsa( Alzebra)..i was not prepared,I bunked again,but i was so scared ......and the very next day ,teacher askd me, I showd my hand with bandaid:-P...it encouraged me and I started bunking again some times for playing games and all.who wil attend the boring lecture ,pending assignment and all yaar and in winters for cricket match:-P..........and now days I am bunking my GYM....;)

Moral of The story : Bunking is good,coz then only you will get the maximum attendance award ;)

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.