No Tags Found!

niyasharma

Mr Patil,

Thanks for your reply and feedback.

Well, i myself came across this ppt through a mail.

Its difficult to believe for me too.

Pls check the slide 6th.

Once the black box starts coming, the colour looks the same.

I dont think ITS CHEATING!!!

From United Kingdom, Preston
niyasharma

Suresh,
Thanks for your feedback.
I got this ppt through mail.
It was difficult to believe for me too,untill i observed 6th slide
Pls check the slide 6th.
Once the black box starts coming, the colour looks the same.

murali.sheeba@mahindra.co
I don’t think there will be anybody.........I am for sure could not find the color same before the last slide. Need to work on my observation powers....... gud one.
From India, Mumbai
jhpjayant
It is a great pity to see so many of our dear members getting carried away by the so called psychologists of today - I do not blame all of you who got impressed by the ppt, but I do blame the education system which has brought up and created so many "educated people" like us. That is why in today's modern world in spite of having so many advanced technologies and instruments so much less number of inventions take place. As against in the olden times without the help of any modern instruments there were great scientists inventing myth-breaking great inventions.

The difference is we do not use our little grey cells, we are not taught to ask WHY? HOW? .....

Please, check the ppt once again, as it is in "pps" format one can not see the individual colours of squares in question. In that case when you come to the first slide showing the picture, cover the all the squares excluding squares A, B and any one of the white and grey/blacks from the shaded areawith your own paper strips physically (as is done in the next slides by the automated pps. When you have done this, tell me why is that colour of square 'A' now does not match 'B'. And, further why the supposedly grey/black in the shaded area appears darker than B?

This pps is a trick played to fool people, colour intensity of 'B' is gradually changed to match 'A' when black stripes start appearing one by one.
All of you, please, wake up, open your eyes, start asking WHY? HOW? ... do not believe anyone blindly.

(I do not intend to disrespect anyone, but wish to make a difference between facts and truth against blind belief and tricks)

with regards,
Jayant

From India, Bangalore
neeru_7459g
Thnaks for sharing this, its very true. We have predefined set of instructions in our mind from which we assume certain things even if they donot exist.
From India, Mumbai
jhpjayant
niyasharma niyasharma is offline Follow

OBSERVATION - Pls do Observe !!!

Dear friends,

Sharing an interesting ppt of how our brain interprets things.

It’s excellent!!!

Enjoy...

Attached Files

File Type: pps Observation.pps (214.5 KB, 4664 views)

Yesterday, 11:21 AM

MY REPLY TO ABOVE POST

Re: OBSERVATION - Pls do Observe !!!

It is a great pity to see so many of our dear members getting carried away by the so called psychologists of today - I do not blame all of you who got impressed by the ppt, but I do blame the education system which has brought up and created so many "educated people" like us. That is why in today's modern world in spite of having so many advanced technologies and instruments so much less number of inventions take place. As against in the olden times without the help of any modern instruments there were great scientists inventing myth-breaking great inventions.

The difference is we do not use our little grey cells, we are not taught to ask WHY? HOW? .....

Please, check the ppt once again, as it is in "pps" format one can not see the individual colours of squares in question. In that case when you come to the first slide showing the picture, cover the all the squares excluding squares A, B and any one of the white and grey/blacks from the shaded areawith your own paper strips physically (as is done in the next slides by the automated pps. When you have done this, tell me why is that colour of square 'A' now does not match 'B'. And, further why the supposedly grey/black in the shaded area appears darker than B?

This pps is a trick played to fool people, colour intensity of 'B' is gradually changed to match 'A' when black stripes start appearing one by one.

All of you, please, wake up, open your eyes, start asking WHY? HOW? ... do not believe anyone blindly.

(I do not intend to disrespect anyone, but wish to make a difference between facts and truth against blind belief and tricks)

with regards,

Jayant

From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pps Observation.pps (212.0 KB, 278 views)

learnever

Dear Mr. Jayant,
You are perfectly right.
But, this you will find across many threads. Overwhelmingly flattering responses over not-so-deserving content.
Again, my caveat, I do not intend to target or hurt any individual. Also, my comment should not be seen as discouraging one to others who genuinely praise good thread/discussion/shared contents or so.
Good thread/discussion has to be generously appreciated, I agree , appreciate and would always encourage.
Special thanks to Mr. Jayant for politely but firmly putting his view across.
Regards to all citehr members.

From India, Pune
niyasharma

Dear All respected members,
As i've mention in my previous post that i had come across this ppt through a mail.
Your feedback are always welcome.+ve/-ve.
Well,Its all left to an individual to frame their feedback and experience!
Thanks.

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.