No Tags Found!

purohitravindrarc

Dear Namitabh, Have alresdy forwarded the contact details to you at your email ID Check it Refards RAvindra R
From India, Mumbai
Ryan

Hi The meeting time and date are both fine. Place? Dadar sounds good. Regards Ryan 9820155778
From India, Mumbai
hr.vandu@gmail.com

Hi guys, I thinkg dadar would be best for all of us as its in center. Best Regards, Vandana
From India, Mumbai
VSSARODE

Hi Dear,
GR8 idea of meet & congrets for the initiatives.I will love to participate in the meet. Pl. be in touch with me on , ,
Regards,
V.S.SARODE
AVP-HR
SIGRUN GROUP OF COMPANIES

From India, Mumbai
renuhari
Hi Namitabh
Really glad to know that the Mumbai forum has taken shape and I would like to be part of this. My cell no .9967657420 .my email .
I am staying at Powai, Andheri would be fine.
Kindly keep me updated and also I extend all my help and wishes to make this a grand success.
Thanks & Regards
Renu

Karuuna

Hi,
I am karuuna fromm Mumbai and had already had a meeting long back..
I am only receiving calls from many about thei.
Could u be kidn enough to call me and send me the data so that i cud organsie this meeting.
With warm regards
Karuuna

From India, Mumbai
nikkyblue

Hi Karuuna
Where were u? And where is Sanjna and Amit Pradhan??
------------------------
Dear Namitabh
Kindly contact Karuuna reg the meet asap as she is the right person for Mumbai Meet..Last time she had only organised the meet..

From India, Mumbai
cyndimathew@yahoo.co.in
Namithabh I am currently working as VP: HR living in Thane. I would like to join the meeting. Please let me know the venue for the same. Thanks Cynthia
From India, Thana
Karuuna

Hi to all Mumbites ,
I have already created yahoo groups and would be including all the new members as I have been given the list by Namitabh.
Please accept the request so that I can keep all of you updated about the meetings.
Thank you,
With warm regards
Karuuna

From India, Mumbai
aranyak bhattacharya

Hello to everybody... Can any one tell me whether any meet of this type is being organised in kolkata also? If yes what is the schedule... i am looking forward to the reply... Regards Aranyak....
From India, Thana
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.