No Tags Found!

ramit_chd

Dear Sirs,
It is to inform the CiteHR team that I am not receiving the soft copy of the daily news letter CiteHR since 18th Feb. 2012. The news letter is so valuable and indispansable in the day to day functions as well a knowledege bank for the HR professiionas accross the glob. The soft copy is of the news letter is very important as I start my daily schedule of office with the reading of the citeHR issues contained in the daily post. Kindly arrange to forward me the daily issues of the Cite HR on my mail id .
Thanks and regardS.
R K Singh
Thanks u citeHR Team.
Ramkishan Singh

From India, Delhi
Cite Contribution

Dear Mr. Ramkishan Singh,
Thank you for bringing this to our notice, we would ensure, you receive the newsletter on the email id as mentioned by you. Please confirm, whether it is yahoo.com or yahoo.co.in .
Please keep us informed in case there are any issues faced, henceforth in our community.

From India, Mumbai
CHR

Check your spam box - the last digest was sent to you on 25th February 2012. Add to your address book.
We send out the digest to to over 300,000 members and although we have taken all measures to make sure bad email addresses are removed from our newsletter program automatically. Many email providers mark bulk emails as spam - yahoo and rediff are the most inaccurate at guessing what is spam.
Regards,
Sid [CHR]

From India, Gurgaon
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.