No Tags Found!

amitkudale
GM CAN BE GENERAL MANAGEMENT ,,,,,,,,SOME INSTITUTE DO OFFERTHAT KIND OF PROGRAM , BUT IF UR LOOKING FOR A CAREER IN HR GO FOR INSTITUTE OFFERING HR AS ELECTIVE
From India, Gurgaon
kapoornish

Hi Sujath GM is General management. Many B-Schools provide this specialization. IIMs are one. Regards
From India, Vadodara
kapoornish

Yeah Amit I know about all these institutes and about CAT. Want to know about your say for the query i mentioned. Also, what value the US-Thunderbird University 's distant course would have. Regards
From India, Vadodara
amitkudale
distant mode certification doesnt hold value in market dear be it frm oxford wharton anywhere,,,,,,,go for full time tht too frm the country where u wanna work ,,,,,,gone are the days when we used to say do mba frm us and mbbs frm uk,,,,,,,,,
From India, Gurgaon
kapoornish

Got ur point Amit .........will certainly keep in mind.......
would like to have ur say for the following query...
My company HR has left the job. Now the place is vacant. What do u suggest abt me asking for the same position. I am thinking that if possible i be on this position and can go for some distant learning course which will give me an HR degree simultaneously. Yeah i know you would be thinking how it can be possible in the company. For that i would say that in my company if i can prove my mettle and can convince that i wld do the job more than they can expect then i am sure management wont mind giving me chance.
So would like to know about your view on this and suggestions you would like to suggest.
Regards

From India, Vadodara
Leks
Dear Kapoornish,
I suggest that you go for a full time course rather than a long distance one. Also some companies provide financing/help for executive education. Plz find out if your company provides that and what are the terms and conditions for the same.
Plus even though your enthusiasm and interest is commendable, plz go about achieving it in the right manner. Long distance education can at best be a stop-gap solution.
There are numerous executives opting for the same, but if you have the luxury of choice then I strongly urge you to consider a full time course.
Regards,
Leks

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.