rajesh.kumarY

HI ALL
I would like to thank nashbramhall Sir,Senior Member,Super Moderator for suggesting me how to post these ppts.
This I found by Google search at Thomson and strickland + strategic management + ppt slides - Google Search=
also found this Download Files which contains ppt slides from various books on Quantitative Technique
(Lapin and Whistler, Ragsdale, etc), Stg Mgt by Thompson & Strickland

From India, Delhi
jaisatheeshmba
sir its valuable informations in ur ppt these r the strategies more helpful in corporate side as well as educate the students thank u for giving this ppt sir
From United States, Fremont
Dr. Kuldip

Dear Rajesh, A very good collection/ compilation. Pl keep posting such informative material. Regards. Dr. K S Charak, Pune.
From India, Pune
sundarnarayanj
Thanks for sharing wonderful ppt. Really very informative and useful for adapting leadership,Change and Adaptability. Regards, Sundarnarayan Joshi Territory Manager,HDFCSLIC,Amravati.
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.