No Tags Found!

dineshshewale
I am working for civil software company as a Data entry Operator. Company Open my PF account in Feb 08, but i have joined new company without any intimation to present company. I like to know shall I transfter my PF account from present to New Joining company.
From India, Mumbai
mayuresh.kulkarni2007
Dear All,
Kindly help me out for my query.
I was working in a firm whose head office is in Delhi. I was working in Mumbai and our PF amount gets deposited in Haryana PF office.
I have let my job in Jan 2005. I have filled PF withdrawal form for 3 times out of which they say 2 times Form got rejected. And the 3rd form i filled in Nov'08 but still i have not recd any status of the form or amount from PF Company.
Now I am working in abroad so can’t come to India frequently. Kindly suggest me what can be done???

From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
udaycontact
Dear Friends,
A friend of mine was working in an organisation and has resigned. Since he has worked only for 1.5 months, the organisation did not do any final settelement. Now he has joined another organisation and they will be creating another PF Account no for him. My question is can one person have 2 PF Account numbers..?? Since he was not in good terms with his ex-employer, he is unable to ask for the PF transfer. What he should do now..??
Thank you.

From India, Madras
shekharpriya
Hello All,
I want to withdraw my Pf from my old company & My company is not ready to sign my PF form . Actually i have left that company by giving proper resignation letter & date mentioned on that .
I also told them that I am willing to pay my dues if they give acceptance & relive me on my date (on letter ).
Now I have alreadyfilled PF form & they are not ready to sif=gn.
Is ther any other way to withdraw the form
Regards,
Shekhar

From India, Mumbai
shekharpriya
Hello All,
I want to withdraw my Pf from my old company & My company is not ready to sign my PF form . Actually i have left that company by giving proper resignation letter & date mentioned on that .
I also told them that I am willing to pay my dues if they give acceptance & relive me on my date (on letter ).
Now I have alreadyfilled PF form & they are not ready to sif=gn.
Is ther any other way to withdraw the form
Regards,
Shekhar
Ryan[/quote]

From India, Mumbai
Kalijanni

Mr.Rohul, Pls. Check after 2 months every one shuould claim PF wirh clasue of non employment kalijanni
From India, Guntur
craamesh
I have sent the document to PF office Hyderabad for PF withdrawl through registered post. Still I didn't received the acknowledgement. I am very much worried about the withdrawal documents. Any suggestions?

OMPAL YADAV

If they want to transfer PF, then they fill up Form 13A and submit it at their new organization.
If they want to withdraw PF, then the relevant forms (19D & 10C I think) are submitted to the organization that they have resigned from for onward submission to the RPFC office.
more at https://www.citehr.com/27904-employe...#ixzz0mIJ25KMB

From India, Jaipur
winfrnd2008
Hi All,
Good Day !!
I have a query, If the existing employee basic rises beyond the slab of Rs.6500/- and he requests from the organisation to withdraw from PF. Kindly suggest is it possible in the same financial year.
Regards
Winfrnd

From India, Bangalore
Kalijanni

Mr Rahulu,
The PF Withdrawal form that needs to be submitted by an employee who has recently quit is available at the PF Commissioner’s Office.or in website also
The employee who has resigned should be unemployed for atleast 2 months after leaving your company for withdraw. not 3 months
Every one know that along with withdraw forms ( 19 & 10C or 10D) or Transfer (Form 13) should be attached break in particulars of his service period. if break in particulars statement is not enclosed the clime return back by the EPFO
Regards
Kalijanni

From India, Guntur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.