No Tags Found!

gsirsi
I have received medical bill without tin, when I asked him he told me for privacy purpose we are not displaying tin and we are mentioning all other details , and tin will be applied when we pay tax , Is TIN display is mandatory on medical bill? what is the mandatory fields of medical bill?
From India, Bangalore
isocertification&hrsolutions

yes it should be there TIN WED ( Wit Effective Date ) Bill No Bill Date Bill Issued To Firm,s/Organisation Name Contact Numbers Clear Address Stamp duly signed.
From India, Lucknow
saswatabanerjee

As per law, the cat number is required to be displayed on each invoice and the effective date also. Not having it means it is not a valid tax invoice. You can complain about it to the VAT department of the state if you wish.
From India, Mumbai
jeevarathnam

Hi If at all you have registered your firm with Sales Tax then TIN number is mandatory if not then its not applicable
From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.