mahender.mbahr

Hi nischal,
how u doin. Hope now everything is goin fine. anyways i can suggest you to please concentrate what you do either it may be walking from one place to other, visiting a place etc. Will u honestly reply me if i ask can u remember the number style on your wrist watch? Try to write on a piece of paper what are the items or things in your room, and check what all u r missing. Try to figure out advertisement hoarding and try to remember the previous ad either in hoarding or tv commercial. Jus try if you r free.
Take care buddy

From India, Hyderabad
Prabha Naveen Shukla
Mr. Nishchal, It is called "Law of Attraction".

(I am sending here some downloaded excerpt, dig out more..........and yes there is a book called "The Secret")

We all are using law of attraction in some way or the other, where we are aware of it or not. If we want exploit all the hidden possibilities and magical powers of laws of attraction, then we need to be observant and attract with faith, only what we want. I like to call it, being a Power Attractor. Focus the Ends, forget the Means, the more focused we are towards the Ends (what we want) the faster Means (how to get what we want) will follow. I love to recall many incidents out of my life, when I wanted things badly at the same time I had literally no idea how would I get it, just that I attracted what I wanted, and eventually one fine day, it was right in front of me. The most important thing we need to understand the of manifestation, of what we want may not the way we think them to be, but its surely guaranteed that things will manifest, all we need to do is, to be observant enough to recognize and to be thankful for the manifestation. I got this clue from the Movie, “Evan Almighty” (2007) when Morgan Freeman tells to Lauren Graham, “When you ask for happiness, do you think God sends someone named happiness”. All it means is, look around, wants do manifest, just that we need to keep faith up and be observant. The Secret Law of attraction is so beautiful and incredible law.

From India, Vadodara
mstrmnd
Hey mate! common man, cheer up! This is what life is all about. We cannot do anything, but perhaps savor it!
When I hear somebody sigh, "Life is hard," I am always tempted to ask, "Compared to what?"
- Sydney J. Harris

From India, Pune
sharin80
This happened to me many times, and many of them whom i knows..... My opinion is to PRAY DAILY for you mind , peace and happiness..
From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Sameet27
Hey U r not only one on earth going through this things. It happens with me and many others also. This is called life, where u think of any u wll not get it always . So be positive in life. Just live your life like u wanted to be.
From Singapore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.