Natesaganapathy K H

Dear Gunjan, Really useful stuff you had posted. Would be really helpful for everybody. Keep Up!

sushmasurya

Hi.. Really good to know about resumes. Please keep me updated with such info in future. Regards.
From India, Hyderabad
Gunjan Sarojwal

sigh 96 reponses, and no reputations received, just 2 people rated it :( i have to go a long way !!
From India, New Delhi
Gunjan Sarojwal

om sai ram, I am also a devotee of Sai baba.. this time i wrote "om sai ram" in short "osr" in my first post. May Sai baba bless all of us and guide us.
From India, New Delhi
Gunjan Sarojwal

Hi kruthi, plz go to the first posting in this thread, tryto open the zip file. in case u cant open in, send your mail id, i’ll fwd it to you.
From India, New Delhi
m.manu
HI Gunjan,
I am working as a Assistant facility Manager in an MNC and now i am looking a job change and i want to modify my resume. So could you please forward me few sample resumes in the same profile.
Regards
Manu

From United States, Chicago
Gunjan Sarojwal

Hi Manu,
Sorry but i dont have any resume for a particular profile. I just collect these formats from various places and presented together.
if u have any contacts with any one in a consultancy firm then that person may find some resumes for this profile on naukri, monster.com and can fwd to u.
thanks
Gunjan

From India, New Delhi
Corp Placements
A Few more Resume Formats can be downloaded from corpplacements.co - Worlds most economical Professional Resume Writing Service from Corp Placements.
From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.