rashmitat

Dear Ms. Archna, Please find attached the regestration form of Mr. Sourabh Sharma and Myself Sharmila Thakur We would like to be a part of this forum. Thanks and Regards Sharmila Thakur #9818252535
From India, Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc copy_of_download_112.doc (35.5 KB, 41 views)
File Type: doc download_112.doc (36.0 KB, 30 views)

Geeti
Hi Archna, Here You a go.... :) Warm Regards Geeti
From India, Bangalore
File Type: doc form_1_549.doc (30.5 KB, 32 views)

Ashish Jain

Hi Archana,
I have send my form to Rolly in the "pm" few days back, hope that will work or otherwise do let me know should i have to fill the form again......& post it here?
Regarding games & stationery : i hope u must get mail from Geetika by now so add ur valuable inputs in it..... so that we can arrange properly... :)
Deepa,
thanks for the games list u provide in ur post, but most of the games which u cited require lots of space & time so this time we r not able to incorporate all games but few of them........... :)
warm regards,
Ashish

From Australia, Sydney
archnahr

Hi Saurabh & Sharmila, Thanks for the form. Hi Ashish, Its OK, if you have sent it to Rolly. HEY ALL WHERE ARE THE FORMS. JUST TWO DAYS TO GO.................. :wink: CHeers Archna
From India, Delhi
archnahr

Hello Mr. Alok,
I have received your regn form.
Thank you for the same. I did not reply to the pm also, as I would like to have a discussion with you on Sunday.
Looking forward to meet you.
Cheers
Archna

From India, Delhi
azing_00

Hi Archna, Check ur inbox for the pm from me.... Cheers to the Mehfil-e-dilli team for the efforts put in!!! Regards, Anuradha
From India, Pune
Geeti
Hi Dilli, I can feel the anxiety whats with the rest of the mehfil of dilli coming up at Mehfil e Dilli Geeti :)
From India, Bangalore
archnahr

HELLO DILLI,
JUST ONE MORE DAY TO GO AND WE HAVE NOT RECEIVED FILLED IN REGISTRATION FORMS FROM EVERYBODY.
PLEASE HURRY UP
HI Rolly,
CAn I have the updates on the forms, how many have you collected. I have almost 20.

From India, Delhi
tarang nijhawan
Dear Archana I am new to this cite and would like to Join u for the HR meet . Please find my form attached . Regards Tarang
File Type: doc cite_hr_150.doc (33.5 KB, 22 views)

nidpi
Hey Archana, rolly, devjit and all the members of Cite HR. Please find my registration form for the upcoming HR meet. Regards, Nidhi
From India
File Type: doc citehr_154.doc (30.5 KB, 25 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.