nitin.parijaat

Hi Guys.... Sooooooooo guys ready for the show......... Countdown starts now......... 3 days to go ..
From India, New Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc cite_hr_113.doc (32.0 KB, 26 views)

Kunjal

Hi all,
This is an excellent initiative from your end.You all are working very hard.I would also like to be part of this gr8 event and thus I am sending my registration for the same.I came across it quite late otherwise I would have been help in organizing part as well.Anwayz better next time.
Cheers

From India, Ghaziabad
File Type: doc downloadphp_214.doc (32.0 KB, 55 views)

NAVAID

Hi
How are you? I am Naveed from PAKISTAN. I feel it is good opportunity for those who will attend and participate. can any international citizen attend Mehfil-e-Dilli or not and what is the criteria. i feel all are the cite members are well participative.
Regards
Naveed[/i]

From United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi
Geeti
Hi All,
The Landmark for the Venue ie Niruals at CP is : Nirulas in Outer Circle CP, Before Minto Bridge, Near Panchvati (famous Paan wala).
Let me know if there are any other questions on this...
Thanks Ashish u know why :)
Thanks & Regards
Geeti

From India, Bangalore
archnahr

Hi Navaid, You are more than welcome to come and attend this meet. This would be our pleasure to have you there. Please fill in the registration form. Thanks Archna
From India, Delhi
archnahr

Hi Kunjal, Welcome to Mehfil-e-dilli. Thanks for filling the registration form, no matter if you could not contribute this time, next time we will keep you in link. Cheers Archna
From India, Delhi
hr_cult

File Type: doc mohit_cite_hr_181.doc (33.5 KB, 34 views)

alokgoel

Hi! Archana
Please find my registration form attached herewith for further n.a. at ur end. kindly accept the nomination.
Dress code as mentioned few days back is there, pl. confirm??
with best wishes
alok goel

From India, Bharat
File Type: doc proforma_citehr_167.doc (31.0 KB, 58 views)

Vyakhya

Hi Archana, Here’s my confirmaton pls find complete registration Form Regards Srishti
From India, Bangalore
File Type: doc cite_hr_192.doc (32.5 KB, 31 views)

archnahr

Hi all,
Thanks for the response .
I would like to share that we have finalised the badges also for the meet, the badges will be ready by today evening.
Deepa, Sughosh, Devjit, Geeti, Nidhi, Prachi, Anupama, Akhilesh,
Saurabh, Radha, Gunjan, Ashok, Rakhi, Deepali, MAj please submit your Registartion forms ASAP.
I know all of you are coming but I need your forms.
Thanks
Archna

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.