No Tags Found!

mbatripti.roy09@gmail.com

good morning!!! all of you,
@ Daniel thanks for giving such hidden complements and will make my role up to mark for management, thanks Sunny for reminding me again point of Nivedita, thanks @ alphonse for yours helping ppt., it will not only help in coperate field but also in social life, nice. @ Vijay Thanks for giving idea of treating employees as my family member, @ kksharma thanks for knowing about negative impact of not puting nice behaviour with employees,@ Avinash thanks for simple habitual tips, and also Thanks @ left over 5 person whose name not written , plz I request member to write their name from next time so that i can be thankful to them by name wise. :)
Regards,
Khushi

From India, Pune
vikas.r

Dear Khushi,
The suggestion given by Nivedita is appreciatable. You can also look over the below important point regarding formation of behaviour-attitude.
1. Be Courteous & Polite while talking with colleague, senior and also Junior. Aggressiveness might be give negative impression of yours' to others,
2. Never Try to show you more smarter than the level, this may also cuts your positivity,
3. You must go through the complete facts, before putting your aggressiveness to other,
4. Strictness in some case necessary but not more,
5. Respectable & Humble approach,
6. Should need to adopt positive thinking by reducing stress through synergetic thoughts.
Thanks & Best Regards:
Vikas Ranjan

From India, Bangalore
vinodini358@gmail.com
do not make a personal relationship with anyone,but be friendly to all ur employees ,so they will come and tell all their probs that they face.
From India, Madras
kshanmu4
Hi khushi,
There is nothing worng in behaving friedly with employee , it helps you to build relationship and understand their needs. a offline discussion always helps to understand their expetation. Your discussion should be focused on your HR policy and employee requirements. Being HR person you should be approchable.
You also need to be assertive and be stright forward at times or as required , don't worry about age , its not a factor.

shwetabhardwaj.2008
Thanks to all to give a right suggation to Khushi.......
i would like add somthing my views....
khushi as you are new in this proffesion You have to analysis them if they are good so you should be frindly and polite with them, if they are not so u have to be strick with them.
but offcourse frindly nature will help u to make a healty relationship it is also important as HR.....

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.