CRK.MBAHR@yahoo.com

Well said Chitra......... Your's is not an irrelative post up to me........ Because, you are just showing an alternative.......... which would be quite helpful to the people who are in need of it....... Giridhar's idea is good........ but as said, it should be honoured by manufacturers and it should suit their norms....... to get it implemented....... which takes time....... that doesn't mean that everyone should wait without using the available font.... till it gets manufactured............ I think he is irritated as the members are attracted to your post asking you for the font, leaving the main post of his aside..... May be Giridhar is expecting good support and appreciations....... No doubt, the thought definitely goes for appreciation.... Good thought Giridhar.... Let us hope it comes true in near future........
CRK

From India, Vijayawada
skgiridhar

Dear All,
Please participate in the poll post created by me so that the voice can be heard and also already planning to take up this matter through the other sources of media.
Thanks and Regards to all

From India, Secunderabad
Harmeet Singh ahuja

Hi All, Instant of replacing the $ sing with rupee sign. We have to made a space in keyboard for our rupee logo. :-)
From India, Gurgaon
anil.arora

Hi, Im happy that you took this step and create this poll as i have suggested you and also you must post the link of our subscription thread on the same matter...once again i wud like to offer my sincere thanks to raising this matter and hope we can get the maximum poll and will be able to get thru in our mission...
From India, Gurgaon
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.