No Tags Found!

shiva_HRM

Dear umesh, Further to our discussion, I believe that we will get a good response for this and will have a successful meet at bangalore. Regards, Shiv
From India, Bangalore
Abdullahyousuf
HI Umesh,
PLease dont get disappointed.Let us draft the reg form & see how many participations we whave.based on the no. of participants we can decide .
Thats my suggestion. Your thoughts please.........
Regards
Yousuf

From India, Bangalore
sumi71

Dear Yousuf,
Thanks for your concern and suggestion, but we have decided the date as 16th May 09, and we didn't received any good response from HR professionals. During our earlier meets, as soon as the posting done about the meet, we use to get atleast 10 replies average per day, showing their interest.
It is an insult to the guest speakers when the number of participants are less. So unless we have good no of registrations, we can't proceed further.
Last time also I have to cancel on event like this due to poor response.
Let us wait and see.
Regards,

From India, Bangalore
Abdullahyousuf
Hi Umesh,
Apprecite your prompt reply.I think we should post an invitation exclusively for bsangalore as suggested by Harini & let us see the response.
Your suggestions please......
Thanks
Regards
Yousuf

From India, Bangalore
sumi71

Dear Yousuf,

Thanks for your support. This kind of support and coordination, I use to get earlier form the people. Since they all relocated to different places, we were not able to make it happen.

The interest should come from the individual and not by force.

I did small analysis, which clearly indicates, there are lot of workshops & seminars are happening on IT, Finance, Sales, Operations, Personality Development etc, but if you see the HR workshops or Seminars are very rarely happening. In fact we are offering this session free, even then the people are not interested to attend. I think this kind of attitude only makes the management of the companies to ignore HR people or not giving importance, what they are suppose to get.

New members' response is not that much as they are not interested to attend this kind of HR meets. They never know the benefits of attending this meet. It is a networking platform for all HR professionals to share ideas, new HR concepts, technologies and as well as job openings.

Many of the participants of earlier meet got jobs in different companies with advancement in their career. The job offered to them are none other than the other participants of the meet.

I got many HR friends through this meets, and we are in touch regularly over phone or mails or sometimes personally meeting and share our ideas on subject as well as personal. (if you become closer to the people, you will get good friends too).

Anyways let us see what best can be done, whether to do it on 16th or to postpone to later date.

Regards,

From India, Bangalore
giriepi9
Hi Umesh, Its really good to see this post. Our company will be ready to visit the seminar/ workshop. If it is confirmed, Please provide us the venue details Thanks Giri
From India, Hyderabad
Mrs Kiran
HI Umesh,
Good to know CiteHR Meet happening again in Bangalore. Still the memories of last meet are fresh. It was indeed a great event and appreciating you and your team members for taking your time off and arranging the meet. It was very informative and got to network with HR professionals on a one to one basis. I am excited to attend this meet too, please let me know the detail.
Regards
Kiran

From India, Bangalore
shiva_HRM

Hi Umesh,
Can you please provide updates on this. Any improvement as such? And I find a less response. Leats have discussion on this and get the attention.
Dear All,
Let us have a discussion on this same!
Regards,
shiv

From India, Bangalore
Abdullahyousuf
Hi Shiva,
You are right. Let us discusss how to make the meet succesffull but i am not sure if we can have the meet on 16th May. we might need to postpone it.
What do you say Shiva & Umesh
Regards
Yousuf

From India, Bangalore
shiva_HRM

hi Yusuf,
right, It is not at all. Aftermath seeing the response, I feel like we are on wrong path in approaching the members. Let us say one thing all bangloreans welcomes such events hole heatedly.
Regards,
shiv

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.