dipil

Dear Sir
Thanks for your nice inputs... It's really provoked my thoughts...
Always starting a new thread thought of getting something new to learn... With the help of seniors like you always getting something to learn...
May be this topic seems very silly... But this was confusing me a lot... Now concepts getting clear....
As you quote will always go behind ensuring for a Right Quality and Type tool for the job...
Thanks for your valuable advice...
Keep on sharing your expertise with us in future...

From India
ravelove

Dear Mr Dipil
Please ensure that the proforma for medical exam of the employees contains evaluation of all the systems such as CVS, CNS and detailed exam of neurological functions etc. Prolonged use of hammers or tools causing vibrations leads to tremors, trigger fingers and other orthopedic disabilities and have to be ruled out periodically during medical exam. Spirometry and other tests are carried out depending upon kind of Industry work profile. If dusty atmosphere is there then spirometry is essential
Ravi Singh

From India, Bangalore
dipil

Dear Sir Thanks for your advice regarding Medical Examination... I will discuss this with our Medical Officer... Thanks and keep on sharing your expertise with us...
From India
coolgreen
Tools get loose and disintegrate causing injuries to self and those nearby. You can prevent this. Kindly read the thread in this forum: accident-prevention-slogan
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.