No Tags Found!

mdodwad
Dear all, I would appreciate your comment & feed back on my Interview assessment format created in xl format. Regards Joy Jay deep

raajz_johnny

Dear All, Greetings! I have send to all id. Can anyone post the same in CITE HR bcoz I cant able to post it. Rgds, John N
From India, Madras
mrisha
I understand that you are looking for Interview assessment form. Please find a format attachment. This can be moderated by excluding the marking system if you want. Regards Mrinal
From Kuwait, Kuwait
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc interview_sheet_app_5_199.doc (77.0 KB, 268 views)

M.Peer Mohamed Sardhar

Dear John SaaB,,,
Doing a Great Job,,,
Mailing & Posting the Information that you have mailed,,,,
I am one among them who is in need of the same,,,,

Regards'
M. Peer Mohamed Sardhar,,,,

From India, Coimbatore
sanjaypanchal
hi tanya pls find attached formate of interview assesment format. rgds, sanjay
From India, Surat
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls interview_assessment_646.xls (23.5 KB, 278 views)

Diyona
Dear Team,
Could you please send me, what is mean by performance appraisal and How to calculate and have to know Criteria of performance appraisal? Let me explain all those things regarding performance appraisal.
Give me some example to this
Regards
Diyona :oops:

From India, Madras
Rajsandhya
Hi Tanya, I am just sending you the Interview Assement form to your gmail. Hope this would be helpful for you. Please let me know if you want something addition to this form. raj
From India, Gurgaon
neha1918
Even I would like to have a copy of the same as I want to prepare the same and to be used in my organization as well..
please help me out regarding the same and mail me the assessment form at :) :)

From India
mona maurice

Hi,
This is Mona from egypt and I'm handling a position as HR Manager in a publishing company and currently I'm working on the recruitment forms, could you please send me the interview assessment forms.
Thank you, :)

From Egypt, Cairo
namrataverma84

Hi john,
Cud not get hands on ur id, else wud have directly contacted u in order to cut down on the response time...In short, needed the interview record sheet format..If posssible, plz mail it on
Thanks
Namrata

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.