No Tags Found!

sap2010
Though he couldn’t win the medal but surely he wasn’t a loser. Good Interpretation... Regards, Singh S
From India, Delhi
g.aradhana
Dear Abhay

Only yesterday while sitting with a fellow counselor -she mentioned to me regarding this article in the Sunday TOI. Incidentally I have the clipping right in front of me while I read it on your post.

I strongly believe that good things multiply faster than we think.

As for the content of the article - it is definitely the kind of spirit or life skill that we strive to inculcate in the younger generation. It is very easy to give up but most difficult to carry on even in the face of adversities. And those who can do that, emerge as winners.

As for who won and who lost - I don't know the gold medalist of this event nor do I remember the 'winners' who took back the booty. Success to me is "accomplishing what you set out to achieve". In that sense Sapoli Yao is a winner in the real sense. History will talk of him for the glory of his defeat - his spirit and the grit -medal winners will change but his accomplishment will remain as a true sportsman.

Regards

Aradhana

Child Psychologist

Delhi

From India, Delhi
Tridip Sarma
Thanks for the beautiful post. Hats off to the spirit of the athelate. I strongly believe he has done the right thing. Life is not always about winning or losing. One should be focused on the finishing line and must have the guts to face the world. Quiting should never be an option, becuase quiters never win and winners never quit. For me the athelate in questiocn has won. May be not the race, but the hearts of the million. Congratulations.
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.