No Tags Found!

Aditi Chatterjee
Dear Mr. Jain,
The PPT is indeed good, However, I would want you to add the HR perspective as well to the PPT. In the sense, a Need Analysis is the most crucial aspect to form an enterprise or to become a sucessful Entrepreneur. I guess, by making the flowchart for the same, there can be different conclusions which could be drawn. You could leave it to the reader or the Audience to conclude.
Cheers!!

sadananda_pvc
Hi, One of my Favourite Quote in this regard, "Remaining Busy Doesn’t mean that You’re Productive". Sadananda
From India, Mumbai
yuvastanza
Hello Mr. Jain
I am really very sorry if my comments hurt you, i said it for general, dont ever think i opposed of hindi, i am still trying to learn because it is a National language. I said you to put the text mentioning that this presentation in Hindi version. so that others will decide about this presentation...think logic and make sense. :)

From India, Madras
apeshave
[QUOTE=rkjain29;1334687]Hi Friends,
I am starting a new thread. This thread has sought a lot of attention in my organization in the recent times though i am not an original one before this thread but somehow i believe that it should be shared among u all.
[/Excellent work RK Really makes a Manager think about his action plans and responses to a pariticular situation...]

From India, Pune
mnharry

Hi Jain, we are actually finding ourselves in the place of that ant which was thrown out even after hard work. Take care........... Maddy & Barkha
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.