vamsidhar

Hi Shravan, Please confirm your name by contacting vamsion 9985234777 or Abhishek on 9849509660.
From India, Hyderabad
rajee

Hi,
Yes we all should meet, Vamshi please let us know the date, do you need any help in organizing the place, and what kind of topics to be discussed , agenda of the meet.
If any contribution has to be made by members.
Rajee

From United States, Englewood
msr_hr

Hi Vamsi, it’s Good Idea.any weekend. All the CITE HR hyderabad people come to the meeting. Regards, Srinivas Reddy 9849190223
From India, Hyderabad
vamsidhar

Hi All,
Its becoming late for arrange cite hr members meet as we didnt get any confirmations yet. Dear hyderabad HR memebers please confirm your names who are interested in coming for Citehr meet in Hyderabad ASAP so that we can plan the date,venue and time soon.
Regards
Vamsidhar R

From India, Hyderabad
vinaykotra
Hey Vamsi,
Good idea, Lets meet on some weekend towards the middle of the month may be 2nd or 3rd week, when essentially we will be free from certain line functions...
what say you...
You can reach me on 9246 555 005/
Thanks
Vinay K
Manager - Recruitment

From India, Hyderabad
sumi71

Hi Vamshi,
It is nice to know that the Hyd Hr fraternity is organising a HR meet. In fact when we Bangalore guys started we also got some responses from Hyd people. Also asked us to organise in Hyd. You must be knowing that, last week we have conducted the CHR meet in Bangalore.
Based on the Hyd people interest, on the day of our Blore meet, we have proposed a combined meet of HR for both Bangalore & Hyderabad which has to be organised in Hyd. We got good response from our Blore HR guys.
So why don't we join hands together and organise a Blore - Hyd CHR meet next month.
Mail me if you are ok with the proposal to .
Regards
Umesh.S.
Visit our Blore meet thread for photos and event update.

From India, Bangalore
sumi71

Hey Guys It is very sad to see no reply for this post and no enthu from Hyd HR fraternity. Umesh.S.
From India, Bangalore
flower

Hello Vamsi/Umesh,
I am karuna Gupta working as an HR professional in Hyd. I personally feel that people from South should club and organize the event.
By this way we can gather all South HR professionals under one roof and we can have a big meet rather than these local meets.
Please provide your inputs....
Regards
karuna

From India, Hyderabad
sumi71

Hi Karuna,
For organising a South India meet it requires lot of time, good planning and regional level volunteers' coordination. So what we can do is initially we can organise combine of Bangalore and Hyderabad HR meet, then later we can do a South India Meet.
But it is very much disappointing to know that, no one from Hyderabad are showing interest in organising the event.
Umesh

From India, Bangalore
Sari

Go ahead friend.. its defintely a good idea, i already called vamshi and confirmed about the Hr-meet in hyd, if its banglore & Hyd more better.. what are your plans...how do we go about... Sari
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.