No Tags Found!

Ashraf_Chaudhry

Dear All
I have good collection of audio/videos of world renowned trainers/coaches like Jim Rohn, Anthony Robbins, Brian Tracy. How can we share such material? I can be reached at (ushrafs@hotmail.com)
Regards
Ashraf, Lahore.

From Pakistan
mailbharathi
Dear Rajesh Could you please share some short video clips ( with essence of communication ) .. am trying to teach a batch of students on teh topic of business communication. Bharathi
From India, Madras
sr solutions
Hi All,
I would like to where can I buy Training Videos from. If somebody can please help me out. I can be contacted at [IMG]https://www.citehr.com/misc.php?do=email_dev&email=Z3VwdGEucnVjaGljYUBnbW FpbC5jb20=[/IMG]
Thanks
Ruchica

From India, Delhi
tushargd@hotmail.com
Hi
Can i know which video clip you have, we can exchange with the clipp i have it,
I have the following clip with me,
Starting the interview
closing the sales.
motivational movies,
My email id is . pls contact.
Regards
Tushar

From India, Mumbai
Amita Vagal
Hi Adams,
Would like to have a small video of any type of training for my presenation. Just to show an example how exactly video training happens.
If you could pls mail me at ,
would be great help.
Thanks
Amita

From India, Mumbai
mandeepchauhan
Hi Adam,Could you plz provide me your traning videos or clips. I do not have any traning video or clip with me. I'm trying to collect some. Actually, I have jus got promoted as a trainer. So, need help from seniors like you buildup good stuff for training. I know hopes r less. Still waiting.TC
From India, Delhi
Rasha

Hi Ashraf,
Thanks for offering to share. I have Anthony Robbins collection. But about the others, sorry I don't know the area of their specialization. Could you provide me with some, and where can I find them. Because I want to by some for the company soft library.
Regards

From Canada, Toronto
Appiah
hellooo fellow members do well to mail me too some of the video clips of training material on team building, customer service, communication,leadership, negotiation, inspiration and any other material that will good for our profession.thanks Adams and Rajest
From Ghana, Accra
deepdhall
hello, i would like to know which topics are being covered in various video clips. i am intrested in them
From India, Ranchi
gnanasekarmsw
Dear Adams,
I really appreciate to share the resources which you have and I really grateful if you could share your video and other materials on Leadership, team building, negotiation, managerial skills, crisis intervention, group dynamics please kindly share with me.
Thanks and regards,
Gnanasekar
Trainer

From India, Selam
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.