No Tags Found!

saher.r
this is what i meant.
i knew something like this will come up.
great.finally you have made a student speak her mind out. There is another student as well. But I do not remember her name now who thinks that she likes this profession.
Now have some shame and do not start any thing like this.
As others suggested, go through some changes and all rather than doing nothing, sitting idle and do "bakwaas" in humour section and when fed up of it, coming up with this kind of stupid thread.
saher

From India, Mumbai
Jayesh Yohannan
Dear Preetam,

Good !dea being Practiced.

We generally despair when we seem to stuck up at something in our work, career & Life.

Since most of our work being monotonous, we get sucked away with the same process orientations thanks to so called ISO Standards.

We don’t think ‘Suicide’ if we looses hope, since we are rational. Similarly when cornered by ‘Boredom’ we are not leaving the particular Task, because we are responsible to our Organisation / Family. Hence,rightly to be said, we do have a Mix Bag of Goodies to carry as looong as we live.

All Across HR Professionals across boundaries have the same feelings, but many manage to put in their best in most occasions.

As a HR Practitioner we are fortunate that we involve people in our way’s and we can use this opportunity to learn a Lot, which may improve our sphere and thinking and our own working ways. There lies our opportunity.

We Learn, but more than that we need to Un-Learn to Re-Learn which will make a better of us.

Then ‘BORE’ is nothing but holding your view point & Activities without any Value enrichment. i.e.
B – Basics at times
O – Over repeated times
R – Results in
E – Emptiness

Likely as Ms. Ash has said keep visiting new avenues, take adventure, freshen up, Breathe, Laugh and also Try Star Gazing. It will give you New Horizons.

Regards / Jayesh

saher.r
Dear Mr. Soju,
By the way I am Ms. Saher.
Keep that in mind Sir and yes I am very much from the HR field.
I am currently the HR Manager of a firm, and before you say anything else, everything is fine in my firm and people are ok with what is going on.
I just did not like attitude of Shiv with which he threw the question and that's why I commented. I knew it would affect the students most since they are already in dilemma about which career option to choose.
That was it.
saher

From India, Mumbai
sojuloyola@yahoo.com
[QUOTE=saher.r;733568]Dear Mr. Soju,
By the way I am Ms. Saher.
Keep that in mind Sir and yes I am very much from the HR field.
I am currently the HR Manager of a firm, and before you say anything else, everything is fine in my firm and people are ok with what is going on.
I just did not like attitude of Shiv with which he threw the question and that's why I commented. I knew it would affect the students most since they are already in dilemma about which career option to choose.
That was it.
Ok Fine
Im Mrs Soju.
Fine
No comments:-P

From India, Kochi
prasad_raj325

Hi, Its really amazing i am also feeling the same. Hats off to your innovative thinking and adding value to your organisation.
From India, Warangal
Dada37

dear sharmila, don’t worry tell me date and place i will organise your farewel function. hahahahahaha.... Regards dada:icon6::icon6::icon6::icon6::icon6::-P
From India, New Delhi
Ankita Bhavsar

Hey- sorry i m disagree with u. It's always a fun, learning, giving sympathy, sharing laughter, taking new initiatives, to be a part of employer & employee as well & many more.
Hope, you didn't added the most dangerous word in your dictionary "I Know", if so then just delete it & njoy the sky level fun. :)

From India, Ahmadabad
abhi16march

why HR is broing ???for whom HR is boring?? ??HR is for whom???? these all are the question you shuld know before comming in HR dept.
HR means Human resources mean...s you are doing your wrk/resources on humanbeing ..... ..if person become bore in humanbeing resoucing then he/she will be bore in any job easily..........coz there is no end of humanebings ..nobody can defined this..so its such a intersting things to know abt the humanbeings...

HR is boring ...person who is not innovative..who kept himself in forms.manual.....and this things only..why you are not doing anything else to improve others..to improve your empls....why are u not changing the recruitment procedure....why are uyou not changing the diif tools for evry job....why you are not startd thinkg beyond ...coz you are being bore ...why you are being bore ..coz you are not passioante abt ur job....why you are not passionate ..coz you interst in smewhere else.....thses all are the reasons ..you are being bore...and the person like you shuld not wrk in HR dept who is being bore coz HR is the resources dept..menas resourcing of the things related to HUmans..which dont have end point.....and as SHINE said ....pls resign and give the chance to others..who is really intersted for the job...

@all
try to kno where SHIVA is wrking ......take the print out of ths discussion and send to SHIVA's office ..it wil help to grab ths opportunity :D

From India, Pune
bharatjayramsakpale
Please do not get involved in any such discussions… since you are quite junior to even think about this…. I have 10+ years of experience, HR is very interesting… & I am enjoying it too… after all it is depend on person to person
From India, Pune
bharatjayramsakpale
Please do not get involved in any such discussions… since you are quite junior to even think about this…. I have 10+ years of experience, HR is very interesting… & I am enjoying it too… after all it is depend on person to person
From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.