No Tags Found!

joydeep25

u r absolutely right just type the second name it will accept. bye 4 now, i am leaving for home see u tommo.............Joydeep
From India, Bhopal
joydeep25

for 12 i can say only one thingh i.e it is a hotel find out where it is the city is password
From India, Bhopal
joydeep25

3rd one is not so difficult, find out from google who the goddess of rainbow or u go thru all the pages in this thread u will got the answer bye
From India, Bhopal
PriscillaHR
Swathi! were u able to solve level 17?? im at 18 now and im totally lost! any clues?? Priscilla
From India, Bangalore
Rupali_Sharma

Someone pls help me out with the 8th stage...whats the login id and the password? I know the dots are the clue. But its not accepting the morse code. pls help? Thanks Rupali
From India, Bangalore
joydeep25

find out from google who is the goddess of rainbow, u have to type the name in small letters.
From India, Bhopal
PriscillaHR
Hey Rachna, Level 4 is the name of a famous compnay that makes eye-wear. when u get the answer type it hyphenated. it will accept. Regards, Priscilla
From India, Bangalore
Falak
In the puzzle I know the answer for fourth is Rayban... But the same isnt getting accepted
From India, Delhi
vijetashukla

well falak... try to write it in proper way it may require space or dash(-) or comma(,) just try dear...
From India, Delhi
swatihbe

Dear Simirali, Please post your query as a separate post.... Here you will not get noticed as this post is related to a quiz and all seniors will not be able to look at your problem.
From India, Gurgaon
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.