No Tags Found!

Ranadeep Roy
Hi For Level 10 the hint could be something like Incomplete Olympic Rings ... :) and the picture that u see is an Ad for a big big company ... :) motion could be anything like say bikes trucks etc ... vehical that is :) so all the best :)
From United States, Columbus
sumi71

Hi Spent half an hour and solved from 14 to 21. But got stuck in 22 . Can anyone help. Umesh.S.
From India, Bangalore
sumi71

Hi Shuba, It is name of a song by Eagles. Split the song name and put it as login and password Umesh.S
From India, Bangalore
Sapana

PLzzzzzzzzzzz give me the hint for Level 16. I got the hidden numbers, but what do i do with them. Plsss give some easy hints. :lol: :lol:
From India, Pune
sumi71

HI Sapna, You have to use ALT key,Notepad and the numbers. Hope you understand. Enter the numbers in notepad with ALTernate key. Your answer is there. Umesh.S.
From India, Bangalore
Sapana

Hi some clues for level 17. i tried all the possible characters names, original name, lower case, uppercase, it says "when did he say this" ??
I typed the year, the movie everything but still not working.
please mujhe koi surag do ?
sapana

From India, Pune
Jayesh.Guru
Hey Friends Whats Going on? Aap log to bahut aage nikal gaye. I just got free time and started playing thegame. But got stuck at stage 10. Any Clue or hint Please. Guru
From India, New Delhi
Sapana

Jayesh that is logo for a car company, do some search in google and out it in url with .asp as instructed.
From India, Pune
sumi71

Hi Sapana, The movie is The man with golden gun a bond movie. Try to put the entire thing in google search and ask for spoken by. You may get it. Umesh.S
From India, Bangalore
hemantsailor

i have complit all 15th level,
ureka.............................
ansewer is
1. click on gate
2. click on writing
3. iris
4. ray-ban
5. cobain.asp
6. 666
7. level8.asp
8. metal,pixel
9. leonardo.asp
10. level10.jpg,audi.asp
11. fifth,quint
12 hotel, california
13 thebook.asp
14 mozilla.asp
15 vodafone
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.