No Tags Found!

chefsubodh
hi noor,
FANTASTIC !
It REALLY works ! I tried using various other passwords. But if you take precautions of entering desired password BEFORE saving this dat file. it works.
thankx,
keep posting stuff like this...........

From India, Vadodara
prasadaraopuli
when the batch file opened in edit mode/ edit with visual studio mode by clicking right mouse, password appearing. how to resolve this bug.
From India, Mumbai
fouzia.parveen
i am not able to get where to change the PW in the code,and after naming the file locker.bat what exactly next step to follow
From India, Bangalore
Hrefox
wow! it took me a long to understand this. But trust me its too good...i have send this to all my staff.... excellent work... Monika
From India, Hyderabad
chetancsrao
pls clear where we have type our password and where is locker.bat. i m not getting this in save as option i type or else pls clear
From India
murugabadi
Dear friend,
this works good. It is amazing and i was looking this type of thing to do.
Thanks a lot.
But even the work is being done good and protected, anyone can open through.
I mean anyone can look into the passward by right clicking the locker file and choose edit.
Did anyone check this?
thanks,
Murugabadi

From India, Madras
ratneshpandit

It's really nice post.
But dear professionals, this a simple tricky Programming Code. Anyone who know the scripting can break this code(hack the password) & access your Locker Folder.
Go for simple freeware software to lock your folder/file.

From India, Pune
krishna.gettam24m

Hi Noor, It is meaningless to create such bat file, as one can easily access the file and can know the password to open the folder. But its a great attempt. Bye, take care, krishna
From India, Mumbai
dinesh panghal
All the files from my private folder got deleted. Few days ago my laptop got infected with a virus when files named AlbumArt and Desktopmini started to appear in every folder in my laptop. I deleted most of the AlbumArt files which then also gave a warning that other files may also be deleted with it. In the meanwhile i never used or opened the files in the private folder. Please please help...it had the most important files....i promise a treat...
From India, Ambala
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.